VR4 caliper conversion brackets

so i busted out some sets of the VR4 caliper brackets

it relocates your calipers to accomodate 12.5" 3000GT rotors…

they are 6061 aluminum… no anodizing… just did them quickly…

$80 for a pair

i think the shop had some extra materials around because before the price was nothing like this so i just told them to bust off some sets when they called me.

These will bolt on to standard s13 knuckles and allow me to use 3000gt calipers and rotors or only my stock calipers but 3000gt rotors?

Very interested.

no, you need to have 30mm 300zx calipers.

edit…

I am going to put these items on hold for a bit…

i want to try them out and make sure everything is cool first.

spoke with a guy who owned them before and said that some very minor work was required to get these on and if that is the case i want to have it done before people wear them

How about fabricating a 300zx caliper bracket for stock s13’s to be able to use the z32 calipers? Finding calipers and rotors is easy, but I dont see many people selling the adaptor bracket individually… I think you can make oodles of cash here and on ebay… Just an idea. I know personally I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Z32 calipers bolt right up the S13’s anyways

Yeah, but is that only the 26mm ones? How about the 30mm calipers?

they both bolt right up

yup,

i have had both on my car

will these brackets work with 26mm calipers or only 30mm?

30 mm only… also bing why didn’t u make up the bracket for using 350z brembo rotors they do these days? bigger is better mwhaha

because i respect SPL Parts as a company and i do not want to directly copy products they have developed.

i bought these brackets before SPL had their kit out.

mine is much cheaper.

why dont you just go big or go home… use the brembo calipers too and then your not a poser :wink:

i like the poser style, its teh next big thing after hardparking…

did u get my e-mail patty?

Do you need to get extended lines, or does it keep them in generaly the same position?

as far as i know its the same…

i have a couple SOCAL boys that are going to take a couple sets and try them out for sure.

i think the dudes are formula D guys or maybe 1 level lower.

do u have still those brackets forsale?

i do have them but i never got around to trying them out.

if you are interested i can offer 100% cash back if they dont work out for you

350z brembo rotors are worth more than our cars

its like 800/rotor at nissan