7/30 @ 8pm Starbucks Sunday Meet

on my way…

eh didnt feel like driving all the way out there

was a very good turnout and only 1 cop rolled in, but did nothing

motion for bux meets again?

Sure, why not. Was a good time.

great turnout

Very nice turnout tonight, it was great to see alot of old faces that I havent seen in a while. Being couped up in the shop all the time its not that often I get to say hi to everyone. It was a great time indeed. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:tup:

good times :tup:

It was a pretty good turnout, lots of diff crowds too.

:tup:

Good turnout, wish I had my car.

Great time, even the parade of cars doing 40 down transit, with the cop passing everyone in the median. Don great ta see you been a long fuckin time. Adam

Wow what a turn out- nice meeting some of you guys

i wish i could’ve been there :frowning:

“The restaurant is closed! If you want to keep peeing on that, I’ll arrest you. I will NOT let you turn transit road into a speedway. Stop looking at me like you dont know what Im talking about. Get in your fucking cars and go back to where ever the fuck you came from NOW”

:lol:

good turnout no dought, met some new faces :tup: I even got to show off my new slo DD lol

i went, didn’t no anyone there since it was my first time up there. I had the Cobalt SS/SC … and I was diff one of the slowest cars there. lol

who said that? :rofl:

APD when people pulled into mighty on Transit :slight_smile:

lmao, APD is so retarded. just like they brought out the assault riffles on us a few yrs ago cause they “caught us plotting to street race”