New..Kinda

Well i’ve been on the site for a few months but never properly introduced myself. well i drive a 93 accord with some mods. :wink: I wanna come to the meets you have at like mighty and such. i dont know anyone but i’m more than happy to make some new friends.

-anthony

Yea bro come to starbucks tonight.

which starbucks and what time??

The starbucks right on transit road at 9:00.

what is it by on transit?, could you give me directions from niagra falls blvd. or do you have the address and i can mapquest it

transit and maple, by lowes

that works, thanks

where are you coming from?

Nevermind.

is there going to be a lot of ppl there?

Yup. just check out the thread on starbucks.

ahh gotcha, thanks

this thread looks a little hyjacked. Welcome to the boards.

welcome aborad bro…met ya last night

quite the intro you had LOL… but like i said…just come out to the meets…hang out and just get to know everybody. :slight_smile:

haha thanks man, i know i kinda made an ass of myself lol. im not good at introducing myself lol but i will be coming out to the meets.

whats up, got pics?

I have more pics somewhere, just gotta find themhttp://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/jdmjunkie4404/DSCF0041.jpg

lol…it’s all good. Just don’t make an ass outta urself any more…especially in parking lots :stuck_out_tongue: that how we get kicked outta places…

but yea…just come out to some more meets… and get to know everyone else. They don’t bite :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

thanks man :slight_smile: