8/13 autocross - BIMP

Jim/Andy, let me know as soon as you decide.

bah yet another race im going to miss… and this is the one i was looking forward to most this year!

looks like it will be a beautiful day for autox…This weather has been great this last week.

??? 8:00am reg, right?

hmm not sure how I missed that, must be that I suck at the life :frowning:

thanks!

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=377&sid=eed87910fbf135003d98caf0231fd368

Although, your question was never answered.

Reg will close at 9 at the latest.

That was ALOT of fun…

A good time for sure. Too bad Andy and I ran out of rubber so soon. That car is such a beast to drive, but soooo much fun.

I had a good time. Got over my hesitations especially at the bottom. Good stuff. 2 more runs and I think I would have had it just about figured out. I finally got into the 56’s there which is pretty darn cool.

hope everyone that participated had a good time.

…any videos?

Event 7 BIMP, 8/13/2006 results are up and points have been updated.

Keep in mind there is still a small issue with pax times that needs to be fixed, however it is generally accurate.

http://results.wny-scca.com

That was my first event actually running on race tires instead of just street tires. Man, what a difference. Best time for me was a 61.3…ended up with 6th out of 19 in Novice, which I’m happy about. My pax owns me, lol. Must go faster!

What kind of tire were you running?

Previous to yesterday I was running RE050A’s (I ordered RE050’s on sale, and they ended up shipping me the A’s instead, hehe).

Yesterday I ran VictoRacers.

Man… All you novices really turned up the heat the last 3 runs. Time for some new tires. My worn ST-115 arent cutting it.

Even though i suck i would really love to try to get some r comps for next season.

If you want to become a better driver, stay of r-comps longer. Race tires to a very good job of hiding mistakes.

I had a good time…Its always more fun when you are seeing improvement on each run. I was surprised that I was faster this year, given that my tires are significantly worse. I was hitting the limiter in 2nd on the back straight for the first time so I know I was carrying more speed through the last turn, where I’ve been slow in the past.