North Park Autocross 10/22

25 bux, show up before 930 at the latest. Registration opens at 8:30. I advise get there early since the members couldnt prepay. Long lines. NHSCC.com for more details.

I’ll be there to watch.

sweet

Whitey, if you want to come I will give you a hand to show you how everything goes.

Wouldn’t worry too much about long lines, forcast is calling for a bit of rain that should scare a few away. Eh, maybe we’ll get more runs :slight_smile:

Sweet, but I hope it holds off and turns out nice like last time. I fixed my exhaust again lol :slight_smile:

im defenitely gonna try and make it out in the del sol

i’ll be out after work to spectate

thanks I appreciate that! Just to much going on this weekend though, hopefully next season.

looks like Im gonna miss this one. I got alot of things to handle around the house :frowning:

There is one more event locally. The mini club is holding a combined autox/kart track time trial/lapping day event up at beaver next weekend. Its open to anyone not just the minis, you can do one event or all 3. I think they are using the gokarts to later on. I’ll try to post some info on it later this week if I remember.

On a side note anyone up there tommrow. I’ll be racing on my friend’s red rota GT3 wheels so i’ll be easy to spot.

Chris, I will have the pics up tomorrow, too fucked up to do it now…

stopped out for a little while today not as many cars as i thought that there would be, at least the rain held out for the most part