Sept. 8 - North Park AutoX

Anyone going up to participate/watch? I am planning on going up to watch and maybe get a few pointers from some of the regulars and was wondering if anyone else was planning on showing up.

I may go, i’ve never done an auto-x before. how much is it?

It’s free to watch, but its $20 to run the course. If you want more information, check out N. Hills Sports Car Club

Its also the clubs 50th anniversary event so there is food (and usually beer) afterwards!

Sep 8: Autocross -50th Anniversary Event North Park Pool Lot

September 8th the Saturday Autocross and Picnic. The autocross event is open to anyone, but the picnic afterwards is for current members. The Club will be providing Rotisserie Chicken and soft drinks. For those of you who plan to attend, all that we ask is that you bring a side dish or dessert. The picnic will be held at one of the groves next to the Swimming Pool Lot. The actual grove will be announced at the event. Food should be served around 4:00 PM, so bring your appetite. The picnic will end, well, after the last person leaves! Since we don’t have to go to work the next day, hell, we’ll stay all night.

I was thinking of going, we’ll have to see.

hey i think im going pretty sure unless something comes up i may or may not run my car… thinking itll be fun at least get some beginning times out there so i can impove
look for me ill be in the little red civic :smiley:

im their for shure, my first run of the new year…ill show up with trunkmonkey

i’ll be there to watch

red civic, that sure narrows things down :slight_smile:

Can’t make it, but if someone wants to buy my car and race it that would be cool too. Almost 100% guaranteed to be #1 in STS2

I will talk to Beth, we might make it out. Possible sporting SM71 :dunno:

For those going to watch, best place to park is the ball field lot across the street from the lot itself. Its pretty much the grassy area on your right as you pull into the 1-way section that goes around the pool. Don’t be a moron and do any burnouts, nobody cares except the police up there. Thats not directed to anyone on here, just any 16 year olds that like to show up in their parents cars lol.

Look for the black 77-STS civic that will be me. Probably doing huge tail slides since this will be the first event with my new rear spring rate of 650lbs :eek4dance

beaverun > northpark for auto X!

sell me your pillar bar if don’t go

tis my birthday so i’ll be drunk by then

hey chris…i talked to you a few times at last years auto x and i drove the green eg civic…what class am i in with a b18 swap

hey me and frag-blazin (zac) are meeting at the Miracle Mile at 7:45 am if anyone wants to come up with us and follow us up… we are both running our cars so come cheer us on … let us know if you want to come with us well prob meet around taco bell

If I recognize any cars, I might stop by to bug a few of you for some noob auto-x advice. :smiley:

Frag-blazin - I might take me second if I saw you but I probably remember you. 9 times outta 10 I identify people by their cars haha. Also for anyone going for the first time, if you got a second read over this real fast. It tells you what to bring, what time tech, course walks, etc all start and end, other useful stuff. (ignore the dates for races they haven’t been updated).

http://www.nhscc.com/forms/NHSCC%20Novice%20Handbook.pdf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/bcw4life212/i.jpg

do you remember that??