Sept. 8 - North Park AutoX

I should be there, if it rains…it might make it more fun…it will become a drifting competition.

…on that note…they run “rain or shine”…

frag-blazen, yea actaully I do recall those wheels on something. Either way come find me hopefully I’ll remember ya! I just picked up a co-driver for tomorrow so if the #7 is on the car thats not me inside.

gt420hp - yea unless huge thunderbolts start coming out of the sky we’ll still be running. My buddy with his red EVO just called to tell me it might rain a bit tomorrow but he’s still coming out.

For those who came out, this sums things up from the day (not mine, but I did like the music).

Sorry I didn’t really get to much of a chance to go meet anyone though I recognized some cars. Maybe next time when its a warmer day and everyone isn’t darting around inside of cars or under umbrellas!

Definitely didn’t make it out there. Rain+too much drinking kept me in bed till about noon. I hope I can make it to the next one.

Course looks much better than I’ve seen in the past.

The course setup was great for a rainy day…plenty of room to really get the car up to speed…definately a higher horsepower friendly course this time. I enjoyed sliding around…it was a blast