Autox tommorow

Just wondering whose going, its at clifton park shopping center and its 40 dollars for non members and 20 for memebers. Its a very fun time for those thinking about giving it a try.

im in. my bro and i are both going. it completes my weekend of mustang abuse.

what time does it start?

I am going, but not competing. I’m a bit too lazy and don’t feel like cleaning out the LGT. I’ll be taking pics though.

:retardclap

WTF. this is why i need to come on here more. ive missed so many events this year :frowning:

I enjoyed watching while I was there. That was my first SCCA exposure.

i watched for 35 min lol. delayed flight out of cincinnati FTL, i would have been able to watch a lot more :facepalm

It was a short course, but it was very fun as always

My first time at auto-x, thank you to the guys that showed me the ropes.

Unfortunately, I overslept a bit. Whoops.

i had fun! i need front tires BAD!

same:lol

I remember you had the mustang but weren’t you driving another car? I was in the REALLY slow RSX btw lol.

oh shit man! did someone hand you a map for your second go-round? :rofl

lol j/k.

yea that was me in the stang, but i didn’t drive anything else. you should’ve said hello!

Good time today. My first SCCA event as well. I love how fast paced it was. Kept my attention the whole time! I think I like it a lot more than drag racing.

definitely need to see a better drag event to judge fairly. usually there are 10x the cars @ the valley. the auto-x is always fun though!

my new tires were FTW, broke into the 35’s with my slow ass civic

Damn I’m pissed I didn’t see this and missed it. Whens the next?

Ahhhh i was wondering who had the supercharged truck. That things pretty cool man.