Auto X: SCCA Solo II 9/14/08

This is the fourth and final event of the year…

Who’s going and what class will you be in?

I’ll be STX… Just about maxxed out everything I can do to the car to stay in STX, all that’s really left besides upgrading the brakes (in the handling department, at least) is an LSD which I’m still debating about doing…

Oh, and for all you broke-ass people out there (like me), it’s $45 for the whole day (6-8 runs, depending on if the go-kart flips again :headbang ;D) for non-SCCA members and $25 for SCCA members.

It’s $40/yr to join if you’re 21 or under, might as well pay full price for this one then join afterwards to have the $25 rate for all of next year if you’re interested…

More info/directions here: http://www.mohud-scca.org/Solo/2008/schedule.html

“Itinerary” or whatever you wanna call it:

7:45 am - Registration and Tech open
8:30 am - Course open for walking
9:15 am - Registration closed
9:30 am - Tech closed
$10 late fee for late registration
10:00 am - Drivers Meeting
10:30 am - First Car Off

Pre-registration isn’t open yet, I’ll put a link up when it is.

so its tommorrow? the 4th? so thats why ram is gettin his jump-off fixed

wat

reread title pl0x

pm me on quifacations on classes and stuff.

PM’d

I can help anyone else with classes and stuff, too, the SCCA rulebook is really hard to understand sometimes.

Read and weep…

http://www.scca.org/documents/Solo%20Rules/2008_Solo_Rules_2.pdf

Street Touring is on pg 70

Street Prepared is on pg 83

Street Modified is on pg 100

Straight Ballin is on page, well if you are doing that- you don’t need AutoX, do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to LRP.

If your head is hurting after a couple pages, you’ve found the other reason that I don’t like AutoX… Haha

^^ LOL

That’s a shitty job. I’d rather read the dictionary.

I’ll show up around at 1pm as usual probably hungover.

Same, celebrating my bday that weekend. So sunday I will prolly show up noonish and say hi.

:ahh
AAAAHHHHHHHHH
:ahh

i’ll be there

I miiight be there…

You beat me to posting it.

Should be the last day the red beast is out this year, then I’m taking it off the road to do some work.

:ohnoes

what class would i be in? 90 jetta.

I’d love to go but i think my car would land itself in a class i’d rather not be in due to the motor swap :ponder

dude just go for the fun of it. the classes are really just for technicalities and organizing who runs in what heat, and also if you plan to go to regionals or nationals, which already happened this season.

pete, whats done to the jetta again?

It won’t matter since without prior experience, even stock in Astock would be running better times then you :tong

95% driver, 5% car.

Word. Even if your car was competitive you’d still get destroyed by the experienced guys.

Silly autocrossers. I’m just coming to see 1stgen’s car on the monster truck wheels/tires.

Shouldn’t this be moved to race day?

Maybe if you guys were racing.