Auto X: SCCA Solo II 9/14/08

Oh, this should be good.

This? coming from you? your kidding right? A little over presumptious for someone who hasn’t even run his first race yet?

Pffffs Son I’ve been racing since Plant Rd was dirt and Halfmoon was Waterford.

Ahhem, thats my line. In fact you weren’t even your dads first premature ejactulation when i watched them pave that road on my mean green machine.

LOL You and my dad were prob in the same elementary school class. It’s all good, social security kicks in soon and then its easy livin.

Hey, you guys remember big league chew?

I’m actually your father Jesse…look within yourself and you’ll know it to be true… :ninja

weird ass convo… :lol

guess i’m too young to understand it :lurker

I’m 36…jesse is 21…you do the math. :giggedy

I am surprised no one has told Jesse --Autocrossers make better club racers. Maybe not to the level the Kart children who start driving before they can ride a bike without training wheels----but the average club racer for sure.

Of course Jesse will come up with some stupid argument about that --but he will be wrong.

Patroons “lunch coordinator”–aka former chief steward

:rofl Great post!!!

Looks like I accidentally put myself on the clock for this Sunday :headbang

b-b-b-bump

Wait so whos going to this, never done an autox and really want to, the only problem I could see is that Im missing a lugnut on my rear driverside wheel… althou unless they take the caps off they wont see it

Edit: Also posting in the RPI one

Considering the tech inspector is an active member here, I’d say your cover is blown. New stud @ Napa = $2.53.

:lol

So much for " :ninja "

haha ouch

Mackenzie, just get there at a decent time (like 8:00, not 1 minute before registration closes) and every single veteran and staff member there will help you out. It’s a really supportive group, not like a stuck up “my car is faster than yours” attitude.

I wouldnt count on a pit crew rushing to help you in the morning for a job that requires more than hand tools. On the other hand, at a Mohud autox, there’s about 19 hours during the event where nothing happens because no one is paying attention. ::slight_smile:

Also, make sure your car passes tech in every other area. If you’re too lazy to fix a lug nut, you probably missed 10 other things that should be fixed.

I promise this post was supposed to come off substantially less bitter-old-man-ish than it did.

Bitter old-mannish link

:thumb

Yes, I did notice it was for a 240, but you get the idea. Really not too long or involved.