SCCA Solo II AutoX Novice School - 4/22/06

With a little over a month to go, I am getting antsy. But now is the time to start gearing up! If you sign up for an SCCA membership now, you should have your card in time for the first event.

Pre-registration is a big help. Please pre-register for any event you anticipate attending. It is easier for us to remove your entry than add it on game day.

We are looking for experienced drivers to instruct for Novice School: http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=238

I am looking for any experienced or computer savvy drivers to help with Timing this year. Please pm me if interested.

NEWBS:
Useful info for newbs: http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=148
Now is the time for questions.

Go go magic racing! :smiley:

yeaaaa!!! im excited. looking forward to possibly two new vehicles to race!!! yayayaayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I want to goes :slight_smile:

SO PRE-REGISTER

SO maybe I will!

corey if u register, i will too

Is that how you get a dsm to finish a race - through magic???

I’ll let you know soon. I have to ponder.

Jim, I think I’m down to help instruct novice school if you’d like if I can get that saturday off. obviously, I dunno too much about helping out the RWD guys, but I can help some n00bs pick lines and such and tell the to brake more. :slight_smile:

I’ll be sure to give em all the basic run down: “Slow in, fast out”, “If you brake before your ass puckers, you’re brakeing too soon” and so on. :wink:

edit: I can also prove to them, that when it comes to tires, wider is better :slight_smile: (So go out and get some damn 235’s for your civic already)

good u can ‘coach’ me

THe secret is that i have no engine. If you look close you can see my feet sticking out from under the car. :smiley:

Woot, dunno if the SM Toreass will be ready though. :frowning:

wish I could make it :frowning:

I just registered in all the events for the first half of the season lol

I’m hoping to make it to most of them but I won’t have tires anymore in the second half.

im definitly gonna need a instructer…looking forward to it

Since Cooley already has a ~best friend~ now, will you be my novice school ~best friend~ ?

:slight_smile:

I would but I dont think im going to novice school :frowning:

I’ll see you at the first/second event though.

That’s ok. Maybe I can coax Jan into going.

Better to register and not go than to decide to go and register day of.