WNY SCCA Solo - Event 1 - 5/4/08 ECCN

1 week until the season opener at ECCN. Registration is open at http://www.wny-scca.com. I hope all of the novices come out and put their new skills to good use. If you couldn’t make it to novice school, this is your chance to come and find out what we are all about.

I am in the market for a codrive, so if you are interested in having a personal instructor, please contact me.

How many noobs want to learn how to spin and drive over more cones than anyone else? This is your chance! The line starts to the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Jim, couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

just found out i dont work so i will be there

Not having a car “ready” is no longer a valid excuse. If you have two or less events under your belt send me a PM.

id really like to do this, is there anyway we could run STU 2nd heat?

i have the “classics” meet to go to and id like to be done racing by 1.

We don’t run heats, but you would have 2 runs in by 1pm, and then you could just leave at that point.

I’ll be there.

Jim if you throw your r-comps (if they are on wheels that will fit my car, not sure what you have them mounted on) on my car i’d let you drive it, I am curious to see what racing on race rubber is like :smiley:

promise you won’t crash it into a curb?? oh wait…

I could wake up and come to this, working midnights that week :slight_smile:
I have been to one event so far

Hmmm…Interesting offer. Yours is an '04? What are your spring rates like? Sway bars? I ask because the wheels are 17x8.5, and they might rub or hit the fenders.

Like crack :ohyeah:

stock & stock - and it is likely they will rub depending on offset, my current 17x8’s rub a touch, but they are a bit too low an offset for practical purposes.

kinda what im afraid of :stuck_out_tongue:

How does the points system work if I run AS for one event, will they end up going towards my normal STU total for year end ?

Points don’t accumulate across classes. The do count towards the year end overall PAX championship.

These will rub. The guys in AS have to roll their fenders and valve the konis pretty stiff to keep them under control. We can test fit them if you want.

hope to have the focus ready to go, if not maybe try something else out.

that sucks - I already know i’m going to be missing a ton of events due to travel and what not so I can’t afford to miss any :frowning:

In

Just a reminder - if you are a current member, and you use the registration system, please update your account with your current membership number.

Fender rolling in Stock?

George M

I may show.

George is right, stock class doesn’t allow for fender modification. I’ve been reading the threads on nasioc for BSP/ESP setup.