WNY SCCA Solo Event 2 - ECCN 5/18/08

Even if there is a remote possibility of attending, please pre-register: http://wny-scca.com/soloreg/

The second event of the season brings us back to ECCN on Sunday. We won’t be at ECCN again until Event 6 on 8/10, so if you are looking for a real close event to go to, this is the one. The last event was a really fast and fun course, and we hope to have more of the same for this one.

Those who attended the Novice School - don’t forget about your discount coupon!

If you didn’t attend the Novice School, but are new, don’t worry. There are instructors available to help you figure out what to do, and how to go faster.

So come on out and have a good time hitting cones and making excuses as to why you aren’t going faster, all while enjoying lunch courtesy of Jeremy and the FSAE Club.

I’ll be there

Isn’t it a bit early for threats?

BTW - Congrats! Do you know if it’s a boy or girl yet?

Hahahah, FU

I’ll be there. :tup:

I love jeremy’s hot dogs :smiley: Those FSAE weiners sure are tasty :slight_smile:

In if the weather is good. Right now predicting showers but Sunday is long ways away in terms of weather forecasts.

If they are predicting rain, it probably won’t.

I will be there, this time i will be driving.

Ha Ha! That makes me happy.

_jake

Edit: BTW, I won’t be there. Stupid work.

Driving me up a wall with all that incessant chatter!!!:zong:

That’s what 24 hour colds are for…

I’m going to let the SM guys get an even bigger head start on season points. Ha. I’ll be out of town :slight_smile:

didn’t anyone ever tell you that words hurt ?

I might try out auto-x for the first time evaRRR, if anything I may stop up and watch.

i’ll be there of course

my horn will be louder than yours.

Hey now, lets not make the NSFW.

JAN HAS FAKE BOOOBS

Anyways, will the course layout resemble what it looked like last time, or more so the traditional style?

traditional style? you are such a n00b… The course is always different.

You’re out of town again Marnie?! GRR! Girlie Girl racing is barely representative when there’s just one of us :stuck_out_tongue: