AUTOX 8/29

Whats up with the autox this weekend? What day can i go to just run for fun as a non scca member? Is it rain or shine cause i know saturday is probalby gonna be wet?

Anybody ever ran at the wilton mall and know how rough it is? Do i need to raise up the coilovers?

The event is Sunday only ( 8/30) , not Saturday. ( 8/29)

You must be a full SCCA member to run or buy a temporary membership for $15.

No idea on the site, I have not been to any of the previous GTO events there. ( nor will I be there this weekend)

Registration opens at 8:00 – 9:15. Late registration ( an additional $10 from 9:15-9:30)
SCCA entry fee $25. Add $15 for Temp membership as posted above.

More info here http://www.mohud-scca.org/Solo/

thank you!

so is it still on if it rains?

if its the same as all other SCCA races, yup!

Never been to one in the rain but thanks expert, ill come to you with all my autox inquiries

lollll. i did one SCCA one in the rain, it acutally might have been my first one, it was wet in the morning and dried up during the day. the edinburg one had the track soakeddd for a few runs on sunday, that was fun, most rwd/awd cars ending up just power oversteering half of the turns

just happened to stumble upon this yesterday. looked like they had an awesome turnout and some great cars.

I was there smoking a cigar drinking a rum and coke watching the BMW drivers getting yelled at for sideways action

Sideways action? I barely know her

lol who got yelled at for it?

I’m pretty sure they yelled at the one silver E36 and the black E36 with the yellow fogs cause their next runs were pretty subdued