SCCA #10 auto-X Oct 14th

Any one going to be there? I just registered in SM, gonna get my ass handed to me most likely.

Who do you think is designing the course? :blue:

Just remember its down at the wildthing’s field in washington NOT beaverun. Should be a good event though, most the points chases are wrapped up except for 2 people battling for driver of the year. Might be a little more laid back due to that so it should be fun.

I know you’re behind all the course work, I was talking to Kyle about it the other day. He basically talked me into it. Since he want’s to drive my car, I figured why not enter. I don’t have my rulebook with me, but what class would a bone stock '79 911 SC?

Nah I’m not behind all the courses. Not really sure how I got into this one, hopefully it doesn’t suck. That lot is sorta hard to design stuff around. Yea I haven’t seen Kyle around as of late, figures he’d use your car as a excuse to get out hehe.

Stock classing on most damn near everything ever made.
http://www.scca.org/documents/Solo%20Rules/stockcategoryclassificationsbymake.pdf

Glancing at that I say your 911 looks good for B-stock. If your using race tires then you might be alright in SM. However if your on street tires, there is a street tire index class you can switch you (you don’t have to do it online you can do it at the event) its your call.

I should be there as well. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Chris.

He keeps giving me crap about things not being in his “race budget,” but he want to drive so why not.

As for the 911, it is street rubber now, so from the link you gave me it’s B-stock. It should be a fun time…Kyle has way more experience than me, so I look forward to getting some pointers, maybe even from you. I did notice Kent is registered as well.

Not a problem at all I’d be happy to help. I’ll probably be running around like crazy, but I do that every event. I’ll be in my usual civic, 77-STS (and probably sporting a co-driver for that weekend also). Like I said if your running the 911 on street tires you can run the street tire index class. We have a few B-stock cars on race tires so you don’t have to compete against them if you don’t want to.

Thought I’d post pics from the event (of me anyway) Thanks to Ethan for the pics, and Chris for designing a great course!