8/13 autocross - BIMP

Batavia cart track this sunday, seems to be a favorite. I will be bringing old results with us so we can keep up on track records.

I’ll be there. Always had fun at BIMP. It’s different for sure.

i might actually make antoher event this yr…I am already pre-reg for it…early start

I’m going to be out of town :frowning:

Sorry Jim & Timing Co.

It will be my first time there, last year it was during stpr i coulden’t make it.

mayyyybe

wtf. seriously? And i can’t fking make it to this one. damnit.

It’s ok, I’ll be there @ dunville to eclipse your times :wink:

OH, I wont be making it out…Cousins birthday party…

Dunnville is gonna be interesting with Sam bringing his evo race car out

I thought you were going to nelson ledges??

I’m thinking now that people have gotten a taste of a real track, that the appeal of BIMP has diminished even further.

Not to me…

It comes down to do I really want to drive 8 hours round trip + motel + gas + being that far away incase something happens, etc… etc…

I’ll make the call the day before…this is a evening event so I “could” drive the morning @ nelson and haul ass back up for this @ night lol

lol, and i’ll help push your car out from the runoff when you fall asleep while on course

Gates will open at 6:30 . Please be there as early as you can, as we would like to get the event rolling early so we can get in a bunch of runs plus fun runs.

We are shooting for first car of NO LATER THEN 10AM, preferably earlier.

Dont feel bad rob, it will be my first too, although I will be kicking your sti’s ass all day :hitit:

Just keep it on the track there ricky bobby. :ohnoes:

ruh roh

oh and http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=287654#post287654

My race car is sold so I guess I’ll be bringing my wifes SL1…Or can anyone offer a co-drive?

What are you getting now?

I’ll also be out of town for this one. :-\