9/22: Jackass #2

I’ve been counting down the days for a long time now…and this Friday it finally comes out…

Jackass The Movie was the only movie i’ve ever been to, or seen, or even heard of…where EVERYBODY that went to see it laughed very hard for the greater majority of the movie, and i’m willing to put money down that this one will be just as good.

I’m thinking Friday night around 9ish or so (since i work 'til 8 on Friday nights), maybe a bit later…meet at mighty and cruise down to regal on transit…

dude

im all about it

before we go ill go show cplus my weiner!

im down, unless things change for this weekend

yea i am in i just have to stay clean at work that day so iam not a scumbag when we go

count me in

ughhh i want to see this movie this weekend.

in x2

in

im up for it

dude, i hurt so fucking bad when i saw the first one…i think i was crying the whole movie from laughing so hard

and they are saying this one is twice as bad :tup:

Some girl puked a couple seats down when I went to see the first one. It was the scene where the guy tries to go into the hardware store to shit, but they keep hitting him and he shits himself. I think it was the camera zooming into the underpants that got her!!!

ill be thurr, any set time yet? ill be fandangoing my tickets in the morning, since its probably gonna be sold out

what time showing are we doing,

does it matter?

(that’s for the emo comment on friday, lol)

on friday?

liars? maybe you were drunk. idk, you were grinding some fat broad. lol.

satuday and yea i was fucking drunk. i dont like toothpicks. if i said something assholish sorry i dont even remember you beign there

In your cleanest state, you are a scumbag.

y dont u get in one of your fieros and leave

LOL