94 integra for sr?

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 94 intergra
Asking Price: Trade
Condition: Used
Mileage: 3xxxxx
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

i have a intergra 5spd pretty mint,and just wondering if anyone would trade for a sr20det?

It has 300000 km’s, its 5spd, extra taillights, pw, and rest of the power jazz, has acura rims the guy said it ran 1000$ for them, has some rust on the panels nothing some cutting and bondoing cant fix. Ill get some pics up in a bit.

PwuAHaH Ah aHA Hahah hear that sr20det… HAH HHAhahaha

lol

lol it is pretty fun cuz they way you worded your thread, you dont seem confident in this teggy, post some pics, you never know. I’d like to see these $1000 acura rims tho :slight_smile:

scratch that id like to see an acura worth 1000 dollars.

but yes pics are a good thing to have.

$1000 rims my ass the whole cars not worth a $1000 your better to scrap it and save up buddy Lol

where did u get this car from?have you ever even driven it?you only have g1 need some pics and more details

hahaha dream on

i got a ka24e in good condition 160,000 on it. let me know.

he has a ka24e that runs fine, he wants to be rice with a sr, half a silvia front end and a rotted frame

ballin on a budget.

:smiley: thanks fastback:D. MY FRAAME IS NOT ROTTTED. ASK DRAGONE. You said a grand to fix it, he said 350 for everything.

all the people that replied to this thread with bullshit posts have been banned

keep it up

alright so go to him to fix it?

get with the pics tho i wana see it lol

send pics to solitude.ex@gmail.com

please and thanks