FS: 1995 Acura Integra RS

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:1995 Acura Integra RS
Asking Price: $2300 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 227xxxKM
Contact Info: PM me/a_skates@rogers.com/647-242-0768(after 6:30) ask for Alex
Description:
Alrighty, where do i start? Engine runs strong, new spark plugs, wires, new rotors and new rear calipers(pulled from another integra). Its automatic and only includes winter rims/tires because my summer rims were terribly bent and are now useless. Its completely stock too, no accidents although a few dings as you can see in the pics… The only downside is the rust on the passenger side quarter panel, its pretty bad but definitely fixable. Ive been driving it since September, comes E-tested(good for another 10 months). Also includes Panasonic deck, Ultimate 500w amp, and 2 12" Eclipse subs. Ill also clean as i have had time to, university is getting hectic. I need it gone ASAP because i have another Integra lined up, but i may consider a trade for a 240.

if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask and ill do my best to answer.

awsome stereo install

lol^^ do u wanna see the deck? or trade for mine it play mini disc and has a 6 disc cd changer pioneer

ohhhh dvxxxxx :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man lol. Blame my peasant buddy who installed it when he had the car. Any tips on cleaning it up?

I would tuck those wires under the center console dash or route them on the side and keep em outta harms way lol

ye thats what i was thinking.

CAR IS SOLD

Lmao, if i knew you at that time i would have installed it properly, not to mention clean…and mount that box and amp properly…DAMMMMMM Al lol

it came with the car man…and why are you bumping, i sold the POS, but damn do i miss it.