I.C: 1995 Acura integra LS

sup guys…

Up for sale is a 1995 Acura Integra LS. The car has pw, ps,pm,psr,sony 6 disc change and ac that probably will need recharging. The car has the typical honda rust on the rear quarter panels.

the good: car has not been riced out in any way; very clean interior,exterior is also clean aside from the rust at the back and a small dent in the side. the car was modified with dc 4-2-1 headers, full stainless steel exhaust, chipped ECU, ebay intake manifold, lowered (neuspeed spring)4 inchs and it has 16" black rims(unknown name).

the bad: rust on the rear quarters and the dent… the suspension is in no way comfortable and the thermostat gets stuck every once in awhile i have the new one just no time to be bothered with this car.

The frame and underbody are clean as the car hasn’t been winter driven. it has and auto transmission and 260,000kms… due to continuous road trips to see family… car was never raced…was a total poser car i guess…

it’s OBO right now so send me your PMs and we can work something out.

accepting offers…$1700 obo

$1500 obo

$1300 obo

Interested kerr_philip@hotmail.com

905 550 4842

$1200obo i really need this gone…

SON PRICE!!!

$1080 Firm…

great winter beater for the price…glws

$950 and bring your own wheels…

need it gone this weekend guys…

Willing to do saftied and etested, text 289 688 6447, looking for winter car asap

a few pics of the rust on the car…

ttt