95 Acura Interga LS 5spd Good shape!!

I am looking to sell my 1995 Acura Integra LS(120,000 miles), the car is 100% stock. The car is in great condition. It is a black 2-door coupe with tan interior. This is the nicest interior i’ve seen in a car this old especially with it being tan. Some available options are CD, Ice Cold A/C and Sunroof,power windows,locks,painted fold in mirrors,rear wiper etc. It has every available option in this year except leather on this model. The body of the car is in good shape with a little rust on the quarters and a small dent on passenger fender. Mechanically the car is in great condition and has just had some stuff replaced. Brand new catback exhaust(stock)Battery,alternator,newer tires,fuel line,brakelines (both done by jeff at 1st try.Speaking of which jeff whats ur paypal address) and basically everything to make it a reliable daily driver. The previous owner said he had the timing belt done around 75k. Car averages 30mpg and i will include 2 snow tires and recipts of recent maintenance with the sale. . Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or if you want more pictures of the vehicle. Reason for selling it is that i found something else and if it doesnt sell i’ll just trade it in. I 've only put 300 miles on it since i bought it.

412 728 2558 Call anytime.

$3000 Rob

cOUPle more pics

I was curius on where your located at and if I could maybe come check it out?

sure give me a call and we can set something up

412 728 2558

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45141 <-- interested in trading?

Would be nice but i’m about to pick up something else in the next couple of days.

Interested, sending a PM.

Well if anything changes let me know and good luck on sale. It very rare now a days to find a unmolested honda/acura

this car is unmolested. i never saw an integra with a stock airbox before lol
def a nice driver.

thanks jeff.yea its def a solid car.

wow , really nice …3k aint a bad price

Why are you selling it so soon?

No specific reason. Just found the car that i want.

What are you getting then?

I’m looking at a Contour SVT. A little bit more comfortable,decent power and i’ve always like them but they’re hard to find. We’ll see how everything pans out.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2702/167hg7.jpg

Nice. Always liked those cars myself. Saw one for sale on 51 today, out by Best Buy and QS&L.

yea i actually looked at that one on monday. there was a laundry list of stuff that was wrong with it.

Nice rides it’s always been on the list of cars I’d like to own (that list is long)

I played hockey against a dude who had one, Lowered, bigger wheels, some kinda exhaust, really nice ride.

The CSVT guys love the 3L duratec swaps on those.

What a surprise, right?

lol yea.i wouldnt mind some stuff but there was about $1500 atleast in just maintenance stuff needed.ac didnt work,needed new battery,interior lights didnt work,broken trunk latch,egr vavle bad,abs light was on,not inspected,cracked winshield,brakes were grinding,motor was making a strange noise and too many other things to list. guy said they got it from the auction and was selling it as-is.