FS: 1995 Integra LS

ok first and foremost, this IS NOT MY VEHICLE. i’m posting it for a friend who isn’t on the board, if you have any questions please contact him Marty @ 716-440-3187. i do not have any pics but you can call and arrange a time/place to meet up with him. ok now for the details…

1995 Acura Integra LS w/ about 135k miles
green w/ black interior
2 door
5 speed
1.8L non vtec
power windows/locks/sunroof
viper alarm

it has a bodykit on it, but the front bumper will need to be painted. the original one he had got damaged so he got another one to replace it. i honestly dont remember the name of the kit, i think he said somthing like “extreme” if that means anything to you honda guys, its not super gaudy but it isn’t subtle either, kinda inbetween.

the car doesn’t have a radio in it, and the interior is semi-stripped. also has 4 steelies on it as he does not have the original rims. the body of the car is very straight tho and there aren’t really any dents or dings or anything like that.

i put it on KBB and the “fair” value was 2650, so he’s asking $2500 OBO

dude u got pics???

call him :stuck_out_tongue:

im interested in this car. where is the car located ? PM me to meet up somewhere

How much clearer does he have to make it

prob gonna call tomorrow, blkgsr u still ahve ur gsr? u from elma? i think ive seen your car off a :snky: rd off jamison?

hey jay is this your car?

hahha

haha, yea i didnt kno u bought a teg

I am very interested in this car. I left a message on his cell phone last night, but have yet to hear from him.

Adict, you wouldn’t happen to know off-hand what was stripped from inside besides the radio? I’m asking because I’m working out a budget for this year and would like to know if I need to replace anything.

he actually called me last nite tellin me he had someone call haha so expect a phone call today i’d imagine. i haven’t seen the car in person in about a year, i used to work with him so thats how i know the car…from what i remember the car didn’t have door panels and the seats were kinda iffy…but he said the door panels are back in. other than that i’m not really too sure, hope that helps tho

Considering i’ll be saving close to $4k getting his Integra over the Civic, knowing what you’ve said already is a great help. Thanks man.

heard it’s sold. you brought it shazmybot?

I’m going to check it out on Sunday and then my garage guys are going to inspect it for me. Marty agreed to having his car towed. Hopefully I’ll have a drivable vehicle by Tuesday.

The only thing it seems I need to replace is the driver’s side front seat, or at least get it recovered. Until the summer, any money I earn will be going to cosmetic stuff, or at least until I get a better job. My LS/VTEC swap will have to be on hold for a while :/.

BTW, you have a nice Prelude.

:tup: good to see you guys are workin somthing out, marty is pretty easy to work with

Unfortunatly, due to family matters I will not be buying this car.

I will, however, vouch that it is in great shape and deserves a good owner. Marty has taken very good care of his car and it shows. Bump for a good car.

sorry to hear bout the badluck :frowning:

Sounds like a helluva deal to me :bump:

I have someone coming tomorrow to look at my 1st gen teg. if he buys it. ill prob be giving him a call, seems like a good deal.

It’s worth it. No body rust, mildly clean engine bay, and all the fluids changed.

If you’re curious to know, Marty said it’d cost $100 for a new driver’s side seat that he found.

just a lil bit gawdy, thanks adict. i own the car any questions. i have all the factory bumpers. the body kit i put on was bought from wings west about 3 years ago, put on and painted. the interior was stripped at one point and replaced. the driver side seat has been torn apart and needs to be replaced. it has never been driven in the winter since ive owned it( 5 years now). bought from my uncle who lived in florida. ive put about 12,000 miles on in that time. i take very good care of the car; main. i really dont want to get rid of the car. i want to soon buy a house or move to florida soon. i have a front bumper that i was working on to replace the broken one, but i never finished it. i had already bought the paint to match and semi finished. as of right now the factory bumper is on it. i have a group of pic at night but will have a group of daytime. let me know if you want a peak. also to clarify i want $2500 for it, no obo. sorry for the confusion. thanks adict anyone can reach me at my number 7164403187