FS: 94 Acura Integra LS $1800/bo

SOLDSOLDSOLD
My aunt is selling her teg. 94 LS with 131k. Mostly highway miles, from the falls to tonawanda everyday. She bought it new in 94.
Car is AUTO, has a new tranny.
new timing belt,head gasket, valve job.
4 new tires with less than 200 miles on them.
Body is pretty shitty as you can see in the pics. typical honda rot. she sprayed over it with white rustop in the cancer areas.
Its a good runner and would be perfect daily.
If interested pm or call me at 940-7309 I prefer calls.

Holy honda cancer. if it wasnt auto it would be in my garage already :slight_smile: GLWS

kinda interested

hey is that 93dx–hatch 4 door in the back ground?

^ unless someone else is biting my nissan rims on a civic

thats my civic that i bought, i belive from 93dx a few years ago. thats up for sale too, but everyone that came to look at it seemed more interested in the teg.

if someone offers in the 1500-1600 range, i think she would take it. im trying to put together the money to buy it myself. if anyone wants to look at it lemme know.

so make a lower offer, then spend the money on a manual conversion. if i buy the car i will convert it myself for sure.

if title is clean, and has been inspected fairly recently.
900 cash in hand.

Eric, why the hell are you not buying this car? IT IS RELIABLE!!!

whats the 4 door going for?

i dont have the cash available yet. im working on it though! i want teg #3!!

1000 best offer. needs right front lca.

for the civic you mean right??

no, the integra, i hate civics.
if you think that its low, its mainly based on the odd fact you were selling a 5sp integra last year with about the same miles for 3k, and usually some rust doesn’t make a 1200$ price difference for just any reason, it will probably need repair in the immediate future. just my thoughts, i’d go as high as 1k

a few things, the biggest difference, is that this not my car, its my aunts. she is the one selling it, and she set the price. She needs the money and is willing to take less for the car to sell it fast. the other is that my car had intake header and exhaust on it and all the rust spots were repaired and painted. and i sold it for 2600 after all said and done.

so it seems that your saying that because im selling something cheap, there is something wrong with it and i should therefore lower the price even further(by almost 1k) because of what might go wrong in the future.
of course things are going to go wrong with it in the future, the car is 13 years old.

shes willing to take 1500 for it, i dont see how thats not worth it. if your truly interested in it, come by and look at it for yourself.

Yo I’m interested. For real. Anything specific wrong with it other than the body cancer?

SOLD to dawn. thanks!

well not me technically. hahaa.

ps. you guys, it’s not a bad car at all.