94 z/28 the mustang killer

like it says this is a repost seein as joey got butthurt in my last one so here goes:ahh

94 z/28 auto 5.7 lt hypertech handheld tuner:retardclapand a n/x wet kit

future plans are

l/e ported stock heads
comp cams cc306 cam
holley 58mm t/b twin
n/x, t/b spacer for the second stage
coan 4k converter
full suspension, stock style by spohn
full tune
longtube headers
msd optispark
and 383 in the process

i see the loss to that neon has motivated you to actually make this faster than low 14’s…lol

dude it was dead even brian was fuckin around he ven said if i hooked it would of been another story ,besides it was a srt4 not a gramma neon

still a neon… :rofl

So whose Mustang are you going after? Adam’s?

obviously cant go after the motorless wonder…

Well yeah I knew that. Im pretty sure my shitbox wont be out this year if its ever out again anyway.

tell ya what paul, ill loan you my buick to race him with. should do better than the mustang anyways. lol…

if i remeber right you had one u thought was hot shit and a auto at that:rofl so s.t.f.u till you beat me in a race and i dont wanna hear shit about just wait:ahh

I dont need the Buick. Ive got a 300hp truck.

thats fine. im not sayin its gunna be the fastest thing around… i can actually guarantee it wont be the fastest… but itll give people a decent run for their money, and look good doing so.

my Neon had an auto too.

Mustang killer…LOL

till it burns or it needs to get fixed,i love it only in america can someone be broke and still drive a beamer

sorry want a beamer

i got rid of that thing in 2002… had 5 vehicles since then.

s.t.f.u camaro slayer:rofl

its called Hood Rich

Havent gotten beaten by 1. Well actually Paul did beat me when my car was breaking up, so I suppose that counts, but I got him when my car was runnin right again.

Shit…i beat a 402 D1SC camaro with about 80K in it:lol

My old Neon:
http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1344/1281/3358140110_large.jpg

if you stopped and looked around, you can get very nice cars, seriously cheap. dont just settle on your regular “joe dirt” mullet rides.