for those who liked the GTO "judge"

we just got a couple of them in zipzaps they are orange, also we got an “extra wide wheel kit” for those of you who like that kinda thing :smiley: (aka silver u need a set)

:confused:

i’ll take a pic so as to not cause any confusion.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

this

:wink:

:eek3:

:tounge:

:smiley:

(sorry, just had to fit in with everyone else… )

i havent modified my silver ta zip zap yet kinda got boring when the weather got nice again !
does it have lights ?? i want one !

Bithday present :wink:

:smiley:

j/k

i like the Camaro SS ones better. are they hard to steer? and how much are they. i may buy one for fun

my cuda roxors i’ll take pics in a bit.

pic1

pic2

hehe…i still want the old mustang one please :cool:

yo chad they are fun little toys not abd to steer n they move kinda fst too for there size. Its worht the 20 bucks for em esp since most of us only have 20 min to play with em then forget about em for a month or two. So its not like you spent alot of money

i want a mustang one!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
i want a mustang one!!!:smiley:

if you ride the mustangs balls anymore your gonna have a plug wire stickin out your ass

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
if you ride the mustangs balls anymore your gonna have a plug wire stickin out your ass

:mad:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
:mad:

dont try and push it out… you might blow a blood vessel in your brain if your face gets any redder