A couple vids of the new exhaust: 99FRC

Just installed the new Dynatech 1 3/4" LTs with catless xpipe. Here are a couple quick vids, you can also check them out in my build thread:

A quick rev or two

Drive by shot

sounds nice and looks good… id take the plate cover off it is was mine but otherwise:thumbup

Loud… sounds good though.

siiiick!

pretty fuckin loud LOL how is it inside the car, and what made you choose the dynatechs?

On the inside it is honestly not bad at all sound wise when your driving normally. WOT is insane though. The sound is much much better with the headers IMO. Much more smooth.

Performance wise it def opened the car up some. 1st and 2nd are completely useless at WOT. 3rd spins for a bit then catches. I also can feel a difference in the top end as well.

As far as why I chose them: I was browsing through the Classified on CorvetteForum and saw a deal on these I just couldn’t pass up. Brand new they are $1300. I got them with 1K miles on them for half the price. : )
The install went VERY smooth. No fitment issues of any kind. Everything just went in like a knife through butter. Me and Smokkin did the install which took us 6 hours, of which only 4 were needed to do the install. We had to make runs to the auto store, lunch, etc.

very nice! sounds like you made out well then. Im shocked the install went so smoothly and so quickly. You’re really tempting me to break out the credit card and order up the LG’s or Kooks that i want, but i really dont want to be yelling at the person riding in my passenger seat. I have had enough cars like that to be sick of it. I’m still undecided whether or not i wanna do headers and X. Maybe when i hear your car in person ill change my mind :lol

Im dead serious when I say inside the car is not bad at all. Of course during WOT it is VERY loud. During cruise it honestly is not that much louder then when it was just the cat-back, more different than loud.

Do your research on the headers if you plan on doing the install yourself. I have read many thread saying that Kooks are the most difficult to install because of the tube design and getting them into the engine bay, same for LG.

I’ve done the research, and I’ve read the same, but also read that they make the most power. LG is by far the best bang for the buck. $1000 for longtubes, catless X, and gaskets? 22-25 proven rwhp gains. Cant really beat that.

IDK if i do, do headers/x, it will probably be at the tail end of this season or over the winter. We’ll see.

Sounds awesome buddy. I prefer the look of the four outlets, but the two looks good.

Car sounds MEAN! Love the ride height also.

LOVE IT

Thanks! ^^

So when do Adam and Pauly line up from a 50 punch?

I’m down : )

can i join! lol

Sounds real good…:thumbup

im down too

His car inside the cab is MUCH louder then mine…mine you kinda need to yell at eachother

his, is very quiet.

O yah, im joining this 50 roll as well hahah!

you just contradicted the fuck out of yourself there lol WTF are you trying to say?

We better find a 4 wide then. Me, smokin, ls?, and 99frc…