A detailed E36 M3

2.0 is actually more aggressive than DACP. I second the recommendation Menzerna polishes. Lovely.

The car looks great. How do you like the UDM?

If the paint on my car wasn’t complete shit I would actually have one of you guys detail it. I’m amazed by some of the clean on jobs by some of the members. :tup: for a sexy clean car.

looks good. I appreciate people that take care of their rides. It looks good, you look good.

The only photo that speaks for itself is the last hood picture, the rest just look like you ran it through Delta Sonic. You need to take pictures of reflections when you shoot dark colors and take close-ups, no one can see fine scratches on a car from 15ft away.

I’m willing to buy that car off you in the next year or two when you want to sell.

I love Klasse… so much better than fucking “look my car’s made out of plastic” zaino

Yeah I know, I was really tired and just took some quick snap shots for a before and after.

I really liked the UDM, it does vibrate a little bit more than a PC but nothing that I didn’t get used to quickly.

I’ll keep that in mind, so far this has been the only car I didn’t want to sell. However, there is always a price tag on any car I have lol.

DURABLE.

But SG is a PITA to use.

don’t have any before. Just some day after pics of my recently detailed ///M… wish the paint was as recoverable as yours.

BTW ditch that back to black and grab some forever black. Nothing but good reviews. I’m getting some for my trim.

lol secret location…that spot appeals to me too. no idea why. nice job on the M.

Looks nice. good job.

Yeah I heard awesome reviews about the Back to Black, but it did not work as good as described. I’ll try Forever Black next time.

back to black sucks… I it’s not a cleaner, it’s more of a dye which just doesn’t work. I use peanut butter.

looks really good ryan… and thanks for the Monster. :tup:

It’s amazing how good E36 M3’s look in the right colors.

X…

I’ve heard that PB works great.

Anytime! Sadly I killed that case last week, I need to get back to Sam’s club.

I know right? Probably the worst color is Dakar Yellow, only steers and queers get a Dakar Yellow E36 M…

much love Aaron <3

Yea Im probably gonna try the peanut butter on mine this coming up weekend…

MMMMMMM modena interior :slight_smile:

I want it, and you want my black interior… I know it