A detailed E36 M3

Photo’s speak for themselves. Here’s a ton for your viewing pleasure. (Not the best pictures, but enjoy.

BEFORE:

SCRATCHES:

PRODUCTS:

(A few products not pictures)

AFTER:

TRI_STICH B4 & AFTER:

I was very pleased with the outcome of the work. Spent probably a total of ~8ish hours doing interior, exterior, and the trim.

The paint is in fairly decent shape & I got the majority of the swirls out but there are still some scratches and other minor blemishes that I need a more intensive polish to get out.

Not too shabby for a 13 year old car.

AMAZING! I love E36 M3’s. You will sell me your car for cheap.(yes jedi mind power)

nice work :tup:

Nvm you noticed lol.

Thanks. I figured someday I get a chance I wanted to get some advice from you regarding a more intensive (yet not so costly) polish.

meguiars DACP (dual action cleaner/polish) ill swear by that stuff, works amazing. i usually hit the car with that first, then swirl remover 2.0. thats what i did last year.

but after using menzerna products this year, i just cant get over how much better i like it. if u want to spend that much though

nice.

joo need wheels

Yeah Menzerna was recommended everywhere I saw, but it like mentioned is costly. Maybe I’ll give it a try down the road.

I know, I’ve been looking and need to find em soon, my rear tires are spent already on these lol. :slight_smile:

fugly

:wink:

you missed a spot

hahaha no it looks good. nice :smiley:

Lookin good man.

goddamn you’ve got more product than a Jersey hooker.

Now I need to slap a 35r on it and call it a day… :hitit:

it’s like night and day. beautiful job.

very nice

looks great ryan

:tup:

now lets do mine

No more bird poo!

I’m down in Hornell til Tuesday otherwise we could have done it together… no homo. Har har.:eekdance::eekdance:

Looks great dude, night and day difference. Where’d you buy the products from?

looks great…Wanna detail one of mine? :slight_smile: