my e36

took delivery today, snapped a few pics down the street from me.

few more pics right outside where I work

fucking garbage cans!

please do something else with the color of the rims. the flatblack looks horrible.

great another E36 fanboi…lol looks dope

debating over gloss black, or a polished look

if you wanna keep them black they have to be gloss. flat looks cheap. polished would loo real good too.

agreed. they are nice wheelz for sure but flat looks dumpie

Nice new ride…
I got a set of wheels for you…

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=21302

id go with gloss…im not a fan of all the shiney BS, makes BMW’s look like ni9 mobiles…like the smirf bmw

get some black moldings!

whoever painted them should be shot

mmmmmm E36, looks good!

i dont think it looks bad at all with the moldings painted. Wheels will be gloss black soon (as soon as im not lazy or busy) Will be replacing a few small interior parts that have cracked/broke over time before anything. and for the wheels the size on there now is much better than those (9.5 rear 8.5 front)

eww painted moldings,

otherwise nice

I don’t think the car looks BAD, painted moldings make the body look…undefined? Idk.

Would look GREAT with OEM M3 wheels, de-carbonfiberization, and OEM clears/headlamps.

Cool pickup, but why this and not an 08 Civic Si for a daily? Didn’t you buy that car new?

i sold the si for a good price (alot more than I paid for this!) honda would cost me less but I love the looks of these cars, burned a whole tank today just driving it around I fucking love this car! All those oem parts would cost me $$$ I’d rather spend elsewhere.

Looks like shit, real talk.

The paint is clean, put everything back to stock.

I dig it, looks good.

Gloss black ftw

The wheels would look really good a high gloss dark gunmetal also.

It would be cool if you tinted the fogs to match the headlights

Now get FL plates for it so you don’t get fucked for tint like you did in the Civic.

Nice pickup dude!

cant see from the pic but there is a fl plate on it!! I ordered 3m film (smoked fogs, and clear for the headlights) hopefully i dont crack the fog lights before I get it. Wheels will be painted within the next few days, anybody know where I can order the plastic piece that goes around my sunroof switch, I accidentally broke it :banghead