my e36

from a dealer

www.realoem.com for part numbers.

I Like it, painted moldings are different but cool

I think the painted moldings look good. A few more pics in first post.

yezzir.

Painted moldings just put you further into the spectrum of typical consumer and less of a “car guy”. That’s all they are saying.

It is part of the defining characteristics of an older German car. Old WV’s embrace it and love the trim and big bumpers to accent it all. Painting them is a poor attempt to “modernize” the look of a dated car, which doesn’t work.

I understand what you’re saying, If it were up to me they would have never been painted but the previous owner decided to paint them along with painting the roof/front lip/rear diffuser gloss black(painted roof is growing on me). At least he got rid of the rear wing for me already.

Ok so I guess I gotta ask cuz no one else has… Is this a legit M3?

Looks good man

Looks good. Not feeling the splitters or flat black wheels. Buy my gloss black RKs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Ollie125/DSC_0776.jpg

wtf dick how much?!

13 hundo

Also have GC coilovers and sparco harness bar fs.=]

do it benny. your car would look great with those!

its got the skirts and bumper. and what reason is there to doubt him? not even like this is a f/s thread :lol

Im not doubting it just asked… Most e36’s u see now a days have m3 front bumpers and sideskirts… Just thought it was odd theres no actual picture of the rear of the car which would show it and I wouldnt have to ask… lol

its a real m3 :lol how much for the coil overs?

13 hunge is too rich for my blood!

so I got rear ended last night, skid about 80ft before the ///M came to its final resting place, at least he had insurance. Sorry for shitty pics I was a bit shaky. Other driver was in a pick up truck, his bumper and his firewall are basically the same thing now, he was cited and is at fault. Insurance totaled it.

Wow - really sorry to hear, sir- I’m assuming you’re okay.

Well, if nothing else- I know there’s another M3 for sale on here…

LOL WTF

So Sorry :frowning: Poor Car. Hope u make out ok. Theres a few local if ur looking for another. THAT SUCKS!