a hater SRT4

I like evos : (

I know I was talking about their Local guys. :wink: Jagermeister might see him around, if he was ever home :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

:smash2: well, i wish he was in buffalo at least :smash2:

haha … thats def funny… doesnt bother me at all … but id be scared to leave the back end of my car faceing out when parking at a parking lot. hes not a moron for hating evos, stis, r32s… hes just a moron for not thinking what someone might do to his car when hes not around haha

wickedcivy–I was thinking the exact same thing. This guy is nuts to say s**t like that. He is asking for trouble. The calvin pissing thing is a little amusing, not too rude though. What he did though…whole other level there.

:word:

:lol: nice find :tup:

Hes just probably a hardcore domestic dude, who cares… Fuck supras

yea, fuck supras, rx7s, 300zxs and m3s while your at it… fuck anything with 4 wheels and a motor :smiley: haha

lol

so the guy actually spent money to put those stupid stickers on his car? :roll2:

Ah well, every family has their ugly duckling…

LoL You mean your not getting that sticker?

which r32 is he talking about? he’s probably getting hated by BNR32 AND VW R32.

This SRT4 got killed by an Evo who pulled more than 5 car lengths away from him although he did get a head start

He doesnt even have the balls
to spell “fuck” the right way !!!

haha, i like this guy. im actually serious. All those cars are fanboy cars anyways. Again, serious. BUT, the neon is in the same fanboy class, if he had it on a sweet car, then i’d be all about that sticker…

having trouble putting 2+2 together?

Who gives a fvck! Love what you drive and stick with it… Who gives a fvck what you drive as long as your happy…

Thats my new philosophy… :slight_smile:

Maybe someone has been around race fuel fumes too long… sacasm dude, relax.

im suprised he didn’t get alot more HATE thrown his way, he a pretty big asshole to put those stickers on a srt4…i think he put the stickers on backwards, which prolly means he doesn’t know how to fuck !!!

neon kids dont learn.speaking of that calvin thing i got a video of 93dx–hatch at the track racing a white neon that had that sticker pissing on honda as he is being horribly spanked

my guess is that this guy wears those gay french connection fcuk shirts, has an extreme blowout and a whole collection of pants with rips in them purposely.