McLaren GP hates BMW fags and other fun topics.

if thats true, then why do you own a domestic? :lol :lol

Cause I too poor. Both of my cars together are under 10k

:rofl yeah right, my civic is way under $10k, best bang for your buck power! ;D :tong

Better to own a Trans Am that cost 7k that gets daily driven, than an Evo that costs 3x’s that price that’s never driven. :tong

And you have a 3rd gen Trans Am. you tool

are you guys really telling the guy with the TTLS1 what to do?

I’d take GranMassa’s Evo over a majority of cars on here personally. Mainly because 1.) It’s barely driven and 2.) It’s unmolested which is HARD to find with Evo 8’s & 9’s mainly because retarded kids my age get them and beat the balls off them.

Nothing against Joe’s Trans Am though, I don’t want you guys to think that in any way.

BTW Massa, when you decide to get rid of that thing, I’ll pay good $$ for it. Keep me in mind when that time comes! :smile

The TTLS1 is Jammer not Johawk.

how so?

I wish! :banana

wooops, oh well dude at least your transmission probably has gears in it…

thanks for the kind words. I’ll have a bid war between you and redroof/captain moai… :mwahaha

I enjoy what I own. You just pay for it. If I had your car I would sell it as the logical choice cause I wouldnt want to pay for something I use once a year to get a stock dyno pull

That I do have…

And for your OBD1 question. I would try contacting Red Line. Or try 60degreeV6 .com for some info. I would convert to OBDII software and harness myself if I were you. Then HPTuners would have you covered.

My lord you are a fucking moron.

dude fuck off… you have im better than everyone syndrome cause you have a fucking BMW that will get smoked, i swear your shits going down for all the shit you talk.

No problem! … and I’m down for a bidding war! :mwahaha

dont worry. this spring he is getting walked by a 4 door GTP. Along with a stock Evo MR

I only talk shit to people who make themselves out to be morons, and I honestly couldn’t give a shit if your big giant piece of poop car DID smoke me, I DONT CARE.

I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CAREI DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CAREI DONT CARE.

You’re still a moron, your car sucks. End of story.

No one challenges Beanie’s BMW honor. He is a super drag racer! He destroys old ladies in Gran Prixs all the time, should have no prob with you.

LOL This oughta be good.

What stock evo MR :confused And GTP’s FTL!!!