meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

ws6 FTL

right, if your car had it it wouldnt do that

it actually does

Knight Rider needs to be an '80’s TA (or a Saturn Ion if you ask the tool in Warrensburg with KITT TWO).

ummmmm no it the ws6 package was on the thirdgen formula.gta t/a and tta it was a spring shock and break package wit rims ,yours has a fe3 or a fuz pack not ws6

I smell…a BURN!!! :ohsnap

ws6 rims wont even fit his car as the are 16x8 wit a diff offset front and rear ,and diff bolt spacing esp on gm front and rear drive platforms :lol

your a know it all but your wrong dude. My grand prix is the only FWD to get ws6 , mcpherson struts all around, 245 inch tires, quick ratio steering… shut up.

LOL! Is it possible Pontiac put WS6 on a FWD econ shitbox such as the Grand Prix?

ok pal ,you have a 16 x6 rim so the 245 is not meant to be there will it work sure but its not …why would they do a ws6 on a gp and not a better platform than that :stfu ya know what do me a favor go take a pic of the rpoi codes on the car and prove me wrong ill wait :ponder

WS6 Grand Prix FE3 Suspension
Independent front coil w/ struts and sway bar
Rear 3 link, trailing arm, two lateral link, carbon fiber mono-leaf spring, strut w/ sway bar
Sport tuned struts
Quick ratio 14:1 rack and pinion steering with hydraulic power assist.
16x8 Gold Cross lace Aluminum
and yes it comes stock with 245/50/16
+25 mm offset
the protype actually did use the GTA offset. so there

so i come back with an answer and you move it…

It was moved before you posted so it’s not my fault.

whats the source of that info? you make it up

you ask me to prove it, then erase it?

too bad you cant be erased.

OK NOW LIKE I SAID GET YOUR RPO CODES AND PROVE ME WRONG IT NEVER MADE IT TO PRODUCTION , i have worked on these and they dont ask for a ws6 susp on them they are all the same only diff is the sway bar end links , the only car wit the ws6 is the fbody

What was erased? I didn’t ask you to prove anything and the other members can’t “erase” anything.

whats the vin… i’ll pull your rpo codes for you

youve worked on a turbo grand prix? where are the rpo codes?