TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

UNLESS SLOWMARROW BACKS OUT LIGHT LAST TIME. LETS SEE… according to old post. you’re piece of shit LT1 will run me NO GAS. I want to see this. dont bring your cop friends dont ride dirty put your money where your mouth is and bring it to the light. THAT IS ALL .

I will run you on 5 psi.

ill check back later today see if this vagina is ready to get fucked.

hahah what a panzy read this

no bottle is needed ,ask a few on here how the car runs and get it right its bottles not one .my shit stays nice so its already away no exscuses from my end im not racing your junk and risk ballin up a 400 plus hp car up, to show u your car is junk , get at me in spring :retardclap[/quote]

i tried weeks ago to get ya out ,u didnt reply say what ya want my car is up

dude your not racing me cuz your car is JUNK PERIOD> your fucking SKARED. talk all that shit now you just look like a clown. the roads are fine, i was out yesterday, PLUS your A STALLED AUTO YOU FUCKING CLOWNSHOE.

:rofl:rofl u really think that car is fast ha if i took the car out ,when ya wanna do this

i didnt reply??? ill copy all my old PMs right fucking here you lying sack of shit, i told you when my fuel pump goes in im RUNING YOU, that was OVER A MONTH AGO WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT> AND YOU WANTED NOTHING>… NOW YOUR EXCUSE IS THE ROADS>>>> what a winey little baby your car is fucking slow and im sick of it dude. I

I will dig up all the old PM of you being a little bitch.

WHAT DOES THE FUCKING TITLE SAY YOU ILLITERATE SCHENECTIFIED MORON

answer the question

:rofl

its nighttime at 5 now

JESUS are you really freakin dumb man im starting to feel bad for you, i feel like im pickin on a retard.

wow you talk a big game when you’re trying to run someone who isn’t going to have any gas. 5psi on whatever the fuck you have vs a camaro with no gas? Sounds like a challenge. Hell, I’ll beat the camaro by walking if it’s got no gas.

What a joke thread, and you call him a vagina when you’re trying to race a car that’ll be stationary.

he wants to race me dude im just responding to this on going call out shit. he dont wanna run then shut the fuck up ya know? YEA AND I DO HAVE BIG GAME DOOD WHATS UP RACE ME IF IM SO FUCKING SLOW

Choking on all the irony in here.

Okay. Where you wanna meet up? I’ll race you and post vids. I’ll bring my black hatchback. Name a time and a place, I’ll shut you up.

haha ok lets not turn it into a dramitic queer shift butt orgy. I want to fucking race this clown on HIS terms . You guys agains racing or something?> I thought this was a fucking CAR forum and also in the STREET RACING section… ERASE the fucking section if its just a fucking dramatic all show no go. Im ready. lets do this.

omg you’re a tool. you’re trying to run a car thats in winter storage. which is fine if he said he would take it out to race you. but you need to calm the fuck down. you just start your first cycle or somethin. gettin all loud!!

guys he must know infamous h… :lol

Lets go ill go get the fucking shart mobile right now. everyone ready? BTW i dont care if your civic runs 30 psi and is going to blow the doors off me. good for you, i hope you feel good about yourself and all the hard work you did or paid someone to do :thumbup

I’ll race you on your terms. Let’s go dude. Quit pussyfootin around. My hatch is na… So don’t worry about anything else. No boost, no spray, all motor let’s go.

ok ,ill call the guy where my car is. ill get it out if i can and if i do and its on my terms its both bottles, both stages u have a power adder so should i better yet ill get smokin for ya