TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

PAging k20power. Run this clown and own his pile

written YESTERDAY by slowmarrow talking about the last time i wanted to run him LAST MONTH when his car definately WASNT in storage so get outta here with all that BS. and now your changni shit first it was NO GAS remember but now you relize you need it so STFU and dont setup races if you arent going through with them. PEE ON

Gunna meet up? Let’s go dude. Put down a time and gimme an address. I’ll see you there.

pee on… really… well good for you with the confidence to go into public with your helmet on…

set it up with PEte or Joey i dont give a fuck . im tryin to get in touch with pete today anyway so hopefully by that time, that junk F body is gettin towed outta the jy or whereever it is and running me.

i dont need it .i said name the time and place and u didnt not me but whatever im the pussy im waitin on the phone call so i can get my car and shut u the fuck up finally

cliff i dont really know anything about ya man, you just want to enilate something apparently whatss done to it?

You and I will go right now. Let John get his car outta storage and i’ll run right now to pass the time. Right now, gimme a place.

cliff just likes beatin on little punk bitches for fun

good im proud of you. Set it up for a later today. Im going to get in touch with Pete in a little bit cuz i gota few erands to run. the only way this doesnt happen is if YOU back out.

Damn I am friggin laughing HARD at this shit. +rep

N/A h22 hatch, I/H/E. That’s all. Nothin to hide.

if i cant get my car or its to late i guess im a bitch then ,oh how will i survive life now mclarengp owned me

have a # ill race ya.

man its not about that… its about you being a fucking asshole. Im not sayin im a saint but dam you piss me off boy.

No lol. I’m just trying to lure you to some spot and waste your time. I’m actually leaving for work in 30min lol. Oh well.

haha aright well this thread just turned softy so im out. im still callin pete later so if anything changes let him know, i gotta run erands.

do u realize i dont care if i run u ,i wanna just to shut ya up and see this junk ass car that shoots flames at a leakin gas tank .trust me win or lose its still a junk turbo g/p

hahaha i personally dont like f bodies anymore so i guess we have mutual hate for each others car. thats fine. arite im out take it deep.

New favorite word = CLOWNSHOE