Above and Beyond - The Guvernment (Pics!!)

The objective of this thread was to illustrate a gathering and what a good time we all had. We can do without the negative comments and opinions on clothing and appearance, what is bad for you and what is not. It’s all speculation anyways.

what are you going to send a hit man after me cause I made fun of you wearing sunglasses. I apologize i have an opinion. I see that you are very self conscious about yourself, and to be honest I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OR WHO YOU ARE IN THE PICTURE. I said that I felt sunglasses, when wearing at night, are stupid. Dear god, undo the wedgie you have dickhead.

What do you expect, ITS NYSPEED, everyone has an opinion, and will tell you it whether you like it or not. Myself included

that about sums it up. dont post pics unless youre ready to hear some shit, especially from this crowd. :lol: I had an absolute fucking blast with some fun ass people, thats all I give a shit about.

First of all, let’s see your 6-pack “Dickhead” i am perfectly happy with my appearance. I guess that you maybe self-consience becuase you have never seen people do something out of the ordinary. I guess if you live and breath buffalo, you become ignorant and closed minded. My wedgie? Why are you looking at my ass faggot? From what I recall, I am facing forward you dumb shit:biglaugh: If you have nothing intelligent to add to this thread, then just go elsewhere.

Damn looks sweet. I went there once with Dos, Violator (i think it was him lol) and a few other peeps. It was cool, but way crowded…not really my scene. I’d prolly go again sometime though for shits and giggles.

HAHAHAHA it was you with the shirt off… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. All I can say is , LOW CARB DIET…

on a serious note why do you have your shirt off? I realize it may be hot there, but look at your friend. He was dripping in sweat and by looking at the pictures he never took off his shirt.

Thank you for making this long day at work, eventful. I can’t wait for your response, I know you won’t resist.

Actually, no I didnt. Those substances are EXTREMELY rare in E. They cost more, there is no reason why anyone would use those to cut it. Go check the Pill testing websites- I just did. out of the 1700 pill types on file, TWO contained either of those.

Pills are usually cut with Caffine, Pseudoephedrine, Meth, Diazepam, DXM, etc… all cheap “speeders” or other mood uplifting type drugs… most of which are either legal over the counter, or medical use only.

http://sdg.csail.mit.edu/6.894/images/trainWreck-edited.jpg

lol…my shirt was soaked.

haha, in mark’s defense, there was alot of people with shirts off near the end of the night, not because they were trying to be sweet, but just because it was super fucking hot in there. I can honestly say i probably lost about 5 lbs of water weight that night, lol.

lol…and you love it.

ILC is brutal. At least I tried to stay impersonal. :slight_smile:

haha what a mess of a thread.

All I’m going to say is that even though it is packed as shit in there on big nights, 95% of the people are very polite, unlike some shithole on Chippewa. Last time I was there I had like two beers on the bar, as it was just about 2am and they were going to stop serving. Some guy turned around and knocked one of them on the floor with his elbow or something, and before I could even think ‘what the fuck, dick’ he already had his wallet out and was buying me a new one and apologizing. See if that happens at SoHo or Level. :lol:

I kinda wish I had gone, and at the same time I’m glad I didnt. I have a ton of shit going on at work this week, and this morning I was damn glad I wasnt the derrrrrrrr that I would have been if I was out all night on Sat at the Guv.

did you know if you take E your head could explode and fire could shoot out of your ass incinerating everyone in the bulding?

I just thought I would warn everyone.

PS- after you go home, it will make you shoot your dog and kick your cat on the way in the door.

^^ thanks dan. i wish you would have warned me sooner. now i have a dead dog and a cat with a broken leg.

i agree 100%

tisk tisk.

I didn’t do ecstasy Saturday night and my marriage fell apart. :frowning:

WOW

I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME THERE

I TOOK A VID TOO!!!

you really have too much time on your hands.

LOL…that was funny though…but to your surprise…there are females at guv…better looking than you have ever seen too. You should get out more.:wave: