Above & Beyond, April 29th @ Guvernment Entertainment Complex

Current list sits at:

-Myself+1
-Marcus+1
-BrendanSi
-Soopa7fly
-Clean Baldy

Anybody else planning on going? This event is going to be AWESOME.

TTT

I may loose my job and Girlfriend for this. So everyone should come.

:wink:

it would totally be worth it…and you know it.

yeah i would give up a g/f for above and beyond

Work owns me or else id be there. Guess you’ll have to find someone else to spill beer all over Dan :cjerk: :lolsign:

LOL, you are the only guy cool enough for that duty Mike…:lolham:

• FormulaLS1

I have 2 more spots for anyone else who might want to be last minute!

NOTE: Most of you guys going know, but just incase:

-Be at The Drink entrance by 9:45
-No Dirty/Ripped jeans, or sneakers. (make an effort…its a nice place. nice jeans/buttoned shirt is the way to go)

I now think I need a ride.

Along with Justin and possibly one other person.

Car disabled owns me. Anyone else want to go!!!

oops. :slight_smile:

:word:

Wait for it, wait for it…

I may have a running car with one good headlight for saturday!!!

Possibly. Otherwise someone drive us up there. And because I made the woman mad for this, I cannot take her car.

:frowning:

Stupid civics always break

This should be intresting…just remind me to get food before we start drinking…

I know… I should have got a leet F-bod. Then I remebered what I did too it on numerous occasions, and what the previous owner had done was worse. :wink:

Good chance on having a vehicle to drive. Otherwise I WILL figure something out.

And STFU you sally ass drinking, dart losing whore. “I didn’t eat dinner” :puke:

bump. im in the process of uploading a few above and beyond sets to get you guys pumped up!

um so who’s even performing?

and probably not for me…all my spare money just went into tiesto tickets and a room for the weekend in toronto…any other cash i have goes into the pile of red i have parked outside…

um so its in the thread title

oh i thought “above and beyond” was like the title given to the event…

so apparently i’ve never even heard of this artist, which is another reason i wont be attending i guess…

well i think theyre better than tiesto IMHO. ill have a set on megaupload within the next hour if you want a sample. ill be posting the link

i’d really enjoy that…BUT, 56k > me in this case…and in every case, when i’m using the computer at home

boo to me

nevermind megaupload is a huge whore