Albino deer in East Aurora

id love to take a good picture of it

the place in springville also have real big deer b/c of the nuclear dump

That’s not an albino deer. It’s a regular deer that just saw Chuck Norris.

General Custerbegs to differ.

FWIW, there’s a big non-typical whitetail hanging around the Sweet Home Rd. area near Christine and October lane. No I don’t have pics, but I lived there my whole life and I know there are some monsters back there. I’ve only seen one non-typical in my life and it wasn’t big at all, just had one tine turned down with a few spikes off of it.

The sheridan/youngs one is still around, well at least 2 weeks ago it was, as i saw it.

I used to drive past a group of them on my way to Ithaca all the time. It took me a while to figure out wtf was going on.

If anyone sees ILC making fun of me, will you PM me please? I need some kind of alert or something

they have hunting over there in certain spots ive been bow hunting there for 4 years and have yet to see an albino

awesome pic. There is an albino squirrel in my neighborhood in op

dang, my brother wasnt lying.
He said he saw an all white dear and I said “oh yea where, a christmas cartoon special”

me=pwned

those where not albino deer. Those are white deer that have been bread there for awhile.

If you try to shoot it, it thinks really hard and the bullets turn around in mid air and come back at you. True story.

i thought these were only around fort drum.

they are kinda ugly

there used to be one in the woods behind my house at union and losson. havent seen it in a while though

kewwwwww