Fuck Deer. Fuck Deer.

No. I didn’t hit one, but jesus christ why the hell do they have to come out of NO WHERE???

So I was driving down Rt.20 last night coming from the Rez by Irving, and I’m going around this curve, going about 60, and all of a sudden I see a HUGE MOTHER F-ING BUCK with like a FULL RACK come charging at my car. At first I screamed like a little bitch, slammed the brakes, and swerved, but then I realized that it was going to run right into my car, so I floored it and got the hell outta there. I looked in my rear view mirror and the car behind me did the same thing.

That thing looked like it was on steroids. So fuck deer. I almost had a heart attack.

Tell me YOUR stories about deer…

i hit one with my trans am and it shit down my car, left 1/2 its head on my headlight.

then I ramped one with my talon. It was already dead, so I ran it over and got airborn.

then I ramped a thigh or something on my way back from Java cause that was the smallest part… and part of it was hanging off my exhaust when I was done.

almost hit one last year on the bike on the way back from rochester on the 490… i down shifted from 6th to 3rd and went like 60-110… then as i went to slow down i must have spooked it from the obnoxious exhaust… i came to a complete stop on the 490 and he stopped about 15 ft in front of me… i counted 10 pts as he ran away… and i had to pull over to recoup, for i shit myself… :frowning: deer

i hit one with my focus last year

have no clue how, but i “bumped” it with my front bumper out of the way (at 60mph, 0 damage) :lol:

and ironically, i have yet to see anything when i am actually LOOKING for deer in the woods as of late :frowning:

a couple years ago my ex-gf and i had just finished watching ‘Signs’ and i was driving her home, prob. around 2-3am, so i’m half asleep and an albino deer appeared out of nowhere running parallel to my car (had just turned onto her street so only driving ~5mph), nearly pissed my pants i thought it was the aliens from the movie :eek:

an alien from the movie walking on all 4s with antlers?

:lol:

We do live in their homes. So I really can’t complain.

hey i was sleepy and some large white beast is running less than 10ft. from the car lol im lucky i didnt scream like a girl and smash into a tree.

i hit 3 last year. none of them left a mark. i guess its a good thing i pay attention when i drive, and could stop my car.

i watched someone hit a deer last week. i saw it slowed down, and watch the dumb fuck infront of me run it down without hitting the brakes. good stuff.

my only close encounter with a deer was when I was driving through the Amherst industrial complex at night and one sorta ran across the road right in front of me. I swerved, nicked its tail with my passenger side mirror and made my brother hit his head on his window. He didn’t even see the deer. that was fun. lol

sorry dawn.

i thought this thread was going to be about how you managed to get more gas money last night.

:frowning:

dumbest. post. ever.

glad you didn’t mess up the audi dawn. i hit one at about 50 once on the way to my friends house. i swerved and braked, he ran with the car. his head connected with my headlight, his body wrapped around and dented the fender, and he left a lot of blood all over the passenger side of my car. the fender was dented pretty bad. the door wouldn’t even open. we pulled the wheel off and beat the dent out with a rubber mallet and it was fine. i can’t believe the headlight didn’t break. :tup: to german engineering.

i’m with you dawn fuck deer. i’m just glad i killed the one i hit. i’d have been pissed if it walked away.

Tercelica + Deer = Mow them down :tup:

:cjerk:

another excellent post. thank you for your contributions to nyspeed.

They all need to die, they are one of gods worthless creatures that do nothing but get in our way, the peta people and that dumb bitch who keeps feeding them can lick my shithole! shoot em and get rid of em. Survival of the fittest.

i’ve ahh learned to be VERY aware of everythign when i drive … that is one thing i’ve never shook … i can spot anything out of the ordinary most of the time

I did. $20. Hence why I was coming home from the rez. $2.14 a gallon!

But yeah, I’m so glad I didn’t wreck my car. I would have seriously cried for months. Just when I’m starting to really fix her up…

When I first got my car I almost hit a deer too. I was driving down a pretty house-populated street and it was dark. When I first got the car, the headlight bulbs were duct-taped in because the clamp things to hold them were melted. Don’t ask - I don’t know why… but anyways, they were pointed down pretty low, so I couldn’t really see anything, brights on and all. (Yeah, super safe!) And all of a sudden, 2-3 deer dart out of the ditch. I slammed brakes (oh, did I mention I needed new brakes when I first got the car too??) and came sooooo close. My friend hit his head on the dashboard, and my other friend who was in the back seat flew between the 2 front seats. I drove home going a maximum of 20mph, and shook the whole way.

But don’t get me wrong, I think deer are cool animals. They taste pretty fucking good too, I’m not gonna lie.

I hit one about 6 years ago on the 400 going about 85 in my old eclipse. needless to say it kicked the shit out of my car and there was deer everywhere.

Balance of nature: each animal / plant / insect / germ depends on each other… kill one and a domino effect takes place… eventually you kill yourself.

Not too bright

In my opinion people are one of the shittier creatures on this planet. They consume, infest, and damage everything and contribute nothing.