volkswagens DO kill

Just not in the way that anyone who looks at this thread would think. So here we go. Cruisin’ down Rt. XX in Springville Sunday night at about 11, got Slvr97Teg with me, headin’ to Mickey D’s to grab some late night goodies. Goin’ down a hill at about 60, he’s checking out some footage on the vid cam and I’m pointing some stuff out to him when suddenly he goes ‘Look out for that deer!" I look up, and not 15 feet from me is a big ass 8 point buck. Now I’ve got full coverage on my car, and I’ve been dying to hit a deer so I can collect some insurance money so I can throw some aftermarket products on my car. The only thing is, Andy didn’t know that, so I’ve just got a great big smile on my face and he’s like WTF??? BOOOOMM!!! Instant cash. Deer was dead instantly, I feel bad and all for it, but fuck it. I pull over and Andy’s like, “Oh man, that sucks.” "What are you talking about dude, that’s fuckin’ awesome!!!" So he mangled my hood, broke my driver’s side headlight, driver’s side fender is mangled, driver’s side mirror is smashed off, and my grille is completely gone, and the bastard broke my radiator supports. Other than that, the car’s pretty good, still runs and drives. Took it to Autohaus Tuesday and Norm in service believes there’s $4,076.05 worth of damage.:smiley: I love you Norm. I won’t see that much, probably only about 3 grand, but that’s cool. I’ll try to post some pics.

wow.

thanks for the insurance rates

…:needpic:

Thanks for taking one for the team… :lol:

that would have sucked if your plan didnt turn out how you had wanted and the antlers went through the windhield and stabbed you :gotme:…

how optimistic of you…

:tup: to stickin it to the insurance companies. those filthy bastards.

lol, so what are you doin to the gti now. please dont paint it that color you had in mind…

sell it and buy a nissan

lol you are all about those nissans arent you

it would have been funnier if the deer went through the winshield, and you and your friend both died.

it would have been a lot cooler too. :tup:

What insurance company do you use?

Please don’t say progressive.

If you do, please tell me your address, wait, nevermind, I know where you live already… :snky:

prob not too smart to say it was intentional publically, kinda like keying your own car and calling it in
:retard:

Yeah you’re right, that would’ve been fuckin’ hilarious if my friend and I died. Oh well, maybe next time guys.:rolljerk: No Shrives, I’m not goin’ with that color, haha, I’ve got a color idea in mind that you should like.

And technically it wasn’t intentional, I had absolutely no time to stop regardless, It’s just convenient that I hit it.

i never said it would be hilarious if you or your friend died, i didnt wish harm on anyone.

what i did say was hoping to hit a deer is a stupid idea, what if your insurance scam backfired and you ended up harming yourself or others, did you think of that beforehand?

Not you, sorry Deuce. And yes, there is always a chance of something going wrong, but I trust the good folks who mass produce these fine automobiles, and I know they wouldn’t let me down, so I had faith that with the speed that I was traveling and the position I hit the deer in that nothing would go wrong.

And no, sorry Daddie, it’s not Progressive. But you can talk to my cousin about that one. He’s got it and it just so happens that he rear-ended someone last Wednesday in his BMW he just bought a month ago. He’s a big ass clown.:stuck_out_tongue: