S4>Deer. with pics

Killed a Deer yesterday night. Justin (RedConquestTSi) and Rich (84_Supra) where in the car with me and it was actually kinda funny.
The deer jumped out in front of me, I was going about 40MPH and it hit dead center. Simultainiously I stabbed the brakes, sending the deer flying about 45 feet where it landed squarely in a ditch, and hit nothing else but the ditch, swoosh nothing but net. Upon hitting the front of the car we all seem to see it in slow motion (Matrix Style) The deer’s neck snapping and blood spewing out of it’s mouth, ended up with some nasty fluid splattered on my car. I hit it so perfect it flew straight up into the air about 6 feet (no rotation) and then flew about 45 feet right into a ditch. We slowed down, pulled over and inspected the damage…

that fuckin sucks didnt you just spend all that time fixing it?

thatll buff right out

LOL, but seriously, that sucks dude, but atleast its not worse

Yup, oh well time for a whole new bumper.

wow man that suck, thats such a hot car gl

I wish we had it on video. Simply unreal. I remember clinching myself, bracing to the dashboard and yelling Son of a bitch!! lol man it sucks. :frowning:

well, it sounded like u wanted a new bumper and a new hood anyway. insurance FTW

this is like ur 2nd deer.

Where are the pics of the deer???

If you want pics of the deer, go out Millersport, make a left onto New Rd, travel about 1/8th of a mile down, and it will be lying in the ditch. Snap all the pics you want.

:mamoru:

did you ever get pulled over for having that plate on the front bumper?

2nd in 4 days, dear

Not really, Well i have been pulled over for it, I have never got a ticket for it. It has the same # as my back plate. And the cop that did the police report for the deer said nothing about it.

how did you get matching plates? is it a website you can order it from or something? (i kinda remember something about that from dtmforum)

Wish i could do that with the Conquest, but if I got japanese plates, they dont use letters and numbers because there language consists of shapes and pictures. Plus the custom plates they do offer are not available with the Starion’s body code :frowning: Example:

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/6e/98/b9_0.JPG

Seems like you prefer your kills with 4 legs.
Anyway that f-in blows. Hope it won’t cost you to much.

daaamn, shame after you already fixed the bumper so well…

damn that sucks man, i’m surprised it only did that lil damage, some cars get demolished. i’m sure you’ll have it good as new in no time :tup:

Dude that bumper is cursed. Seriously

ugh just got back from seeing this in person… i wanna cry… hey if you own an audi S4 and need new lights tho… you can just walk up to justins and hey score for you.