PRICE REDUCED...ALREADY! FS: 2000/Audi S4/6sp/Silver/Onyx/65k/Stg2+/lots of goodies

For Sale: 2000 Audi S4 Bi-Turbo – Stage 2+ [color=seagreen](Was $20,850) now $19,850 (also willing to de-mod it a bit and sell it for $17,500. But that would make no sense to me because the mods retail for more than 6k. I can’t come down much more though because I need the equity from this car to put a down payment on my next car. [/color]

A-box ecu/silver/onyx leather/6sp mt/wood grain trim/Bose Stereo/Nav/cold weather package – heated seats & mirrors /65.5k miles (VIN# WAUDD68D4YA066585) No accidents.

SUSPENSION:

• Stasis TrackSports 600f/700r @ 54k Details (adjustable damper rebound settings - front & rear, ride height adjustable, customizable spring rates anywhere between 500-800lbs.)

• Neuspeed 19mm rear sway @ 60k Details
    ENGINE / DRIVETRAIN

• GIAC-X code for pump gas; spikes to 18psi tapers to 15 (car was first tuned @ 54k) Details You can purchase the GIAC handheld flashloader program switcher for $150 allowing you to choose between the existing pump gas program “X” and the other three programs offered for the 2.7t from GIAC: “XR” Race gas program ($100), Stock program ($50), Valet program ($50), and Ignition kill security program ($50).

• Borla G2 exhaust @ 48k Details

• Piggie (VAST Performance) Down Pipes @ 54k Details

• Piggie (VAST Performance) F-pipe @ 54k Details

• Modified OEM airbox (Darintake mod) w/oem panel air filter @ 54k

• Bosch Platin F5DP0R Spark Plugs @ 54k

• Bosch 710n diverter valve @ 54k

• Throttle body boot (TBB) @ 54k (OEM) sufficient for stage 2+

• Clutchmasters FX300 - Stg 3 clutch (steel-backed kevlar; never slips; solid hold through every gear) @ 57k Details

• Piggie (VAST Performance) resurfaced and balanced flywheel - (spun to 8k rpm) @ 57k Details

• AutoSpeed Performance (ASP) Drive Train Stabilizer (DTS) @ 60k Details

• RS4 Engine Mounts (<1k mi.) Details

• RS4 Transmission Mounts (<1k mi.) Details

• Pure Motorsports Snub Mount (<1k mi.) Details
    EXTERIOR

• RS4 bumper conversion w/oem RS4 mesh (VooDooTec custom converted OEM S4 to RS4 style bumper) There is no license plate mounting holes or frame. In 3 years I’ve never gotten a ticket for not having a plate up front. If you are concerned you can screw a plate frame into the bumper or you can purchase VoodooTec’s industrial magnetic front plate mounting system that looks permanent, yet is removable with some effort.

• RS4 hood grill Details

• E-code clear headlight housings / euro lens (OEM xenon) Details

• X-pel (clearbra) was applied to the E-codes before installation to prevent pitting, hazing, and scratching Details

• Updated rear license plate lights (dual LED’s)

• B6 (S4) clear lens side markers (custom)

• M3 (E46) rear deck lip spoiler Details

• Euro (blind-spot) side view mirrors (heated) Details
    BRAKES / WHEELS

• 4 wheel ABS with HP2 calipers up front OEM (4 pads per caliper)

• Cross drilled & slotted Zimmerman rotors (front 16k mi.) Cadmium-Coated Details

• Cross drilled & slotted Zimmerman rotors (rear 16k mi.) Cadmium-Coated Details

• Hawk HPS pads (8 pads front - 5k mi.) Details

• Hawk HPS pads (4 pads rear - 5k mi.) Details

• 18x8 RS4 Reps w/OEM center caps (Achtuning/Hartmann) Details These are my winter wheels; summer wheels have been sold.

• Bridgestone Blizzack LM 25’s (225/40-18 V-rated run flats) w/95% tread (winter) 3k mi. Details
    INTERIOR

• VooDooTec Valentine1 Hardwire ready system* (Actual Valentine1 not included in sale)

• VooDooTec Valentine1 Hardwired Stealth Display (on steering column) Details

• VooDooTec Valentine1 Stealth mute button (inside the rear shift-boot surround wall) Details

• VDO boost gauge (custom mount on left-center air vent)

• Audi Sport Mats (Audi Sport logo – rubber) Details

• ToyGuyDesigns (height adjustable) Short Shifter Details

• RS4 air leather shift knob Details
    NOTES

Purchased from dealer in Boston 12/29/03 with 37,268 miles
Mobil-1 0W-40 every 4-5k
No rust
Garaged
New windshield and headlight washer pump
New cabin air filter
New intake air filter
New fuel gauge sending unit
Battery is extremely strong

Paint: The car looks great with the exception of few minor paint concerns that I’ve lived with for the last year. My daughter scratched the passenger side fender with her bicycle this summer and needs to be addressed. The custom RS4 conversion of the OEM bumper was done perfectly by VooDooTec, however, the individual who performed the paint job did not do the best work. The bottom of the driver’s side rocker panel was scratched (basically under the car and not visible unless you are sitting on the ground looking for it), and there is a very minor chip on the rear bumper (hardly detectable even close up).

Interior: The interior is in near perfect condition including the leather. No burns, tears, scratches or scuffs anywhere inside the car.

Engine: Preventative maintenance: The Audi-enthusiast community suggests replacing the timing belt and water pump on the B5 S4 no later than 85k miles. When people get theirs done, on average between 65-100k, some say that their belt and pump were in perfect condition and others say that they were due for replacement. I planed on doing mine sometime in ’07, as I did not want it to creep up to 85k before it was done.

Engine: There is a very minute tensioner seal leak. The B5 S4 is notorious for this exact issue of this particular seal. The amount of oil lost between oil changes isn’t even detectable on the dipstick. Therefore, since I discovered it shortly after buying the car, I never addressed it as I was told that it is not a major concern and that most S4 owners just live with it. Addressing it is solely up to the buyer, as the car will not leave oil drips where you park. Feel free to confirm with the tech (named below) who’s overseen this car for the last 18 months to confirm that this inherent 2.7t issue is not one that should warrant much concern.

Driving impressions: The B5 S4 is one of the most inspiring sports sedans on the road. Before having the boost increased and prior to getting the suspension work done this car impressed me in its stock form, but after a year of driving it I finally I decided to go stage 2+ (ECU program, cat-back exhaust & downpipes). Without any extensive work being done to the engine and turbos, I was amazed at how much more fun it was to drive by simply going stage 2+. The current settings for the suspension (Stasis TrackSports 600/700 combined with the Neuspeed 19mm sway set to its stiffest setting) gives you a very confident feel on the twisties while still offering a very reasonable level of comfort for daily driving. One of the most pleasing aspects of the car with its current suspension is that the fun doesn’t end when the cold weather months come. That’s why I spent the extra money and purchased the V-rated performance wintertread Blizzak LM 25’s. Having V-rated run flats allow you to get the same stiff sidewall feeling of a max-grip performance summer tire as I really enjoy taking spirited drives throughout the winter. When the snow comes the Quattro along with the Blizzaks give you the ability to quickly accelerate from a stop without the concern of skidding or sliding; it really is amazing. The 4 wheel ABS system combined with the Blizzaks brings the car to a halt in no time. Overall, this car is no less than a blast to drive.

I’m selling this particular car in an effort to buy another S4 that has custom fit OEM RS4 body parts and extensive work done to the engine and turbos. I’ve always been happy with this car in that its always been something I looked forward to driving every day and would make every excuse to hop in and take it out for a spin. That’s why I’m getting right back into another S4, but this time its going to be a little different.

Contact Chris Birli (owner) @ 716-694-9444 office or [email=“financialfreedom@adelphia.net”]financialfreedom@adelphia.net You can also contact Jason Dale (tech) at BlackForest Motorsports for more details @ 716-807-8260 or [email=“Jason@blackforestmotorsport.com”]Jason@blackforestmotorsport.com

nm… nice car

bump for a sweet ride :tup:

thats sickk!!!:bump:

talk about a great for sale ad holy shit

Congrats - You fit all of that in the title but forgot the one thing you NEED - the For Sale (FS) part. c’mon man, this isn’t a newspaper classified ad… read the FAQ and don’t let it happen again.

Whoa! Sorry man, my fault…totally forgot. <gets up to go stand in corner of room>

Thanks. Took like three hours with having to add all those links.

It’s cool. But for example when someone uses the ‘new posts’ section of the forum, and your title doesn’t say FS, how are they to know you’re selling it? For all anyone knows, it’s a general thread about a car in general auto.

Gotcha.

more pics pleaseeeeee…

Never really took many pics of my car. My camera skills blow. Here are a couple though…

Nice bro, reeeeeal clean!

Trade?

My car plus $10,000?
link…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18386&highlight=2001+A4+QUATTRO

Wow that is an awesome price for a modded s4 with mid mileage!

No need to trade. If you got $10k handy, its a done deal. Here’s what we do: You give me the 10k, keep your ride, we go get you a loan as my cousin “Anton” will be glad to co-sign for you if necessary, but he does charge a “vig”. The bank pays me the balance, you pay the bank (and Anton) every month and I have the cash = you wind up with two nice rides.

This work for you? :wink:

^ I have the cash, I would like to get rid of the A4 first though.

Hey Chris. Surprised to see you are selling the car.
This car is beautiful in person just so everyone knows, the pictures don’t do it justice. Extra clean with an awesome stance. But I hope it gets sold out of WNY, I’m tired of seeing silver S4’s around here. Chris is a good guy. GLWS.

wow, bumper conversion looks sweet. Who did it for you?

“VooDooTec” did it for him