2001 Audi s4

New to the website, just bought myself a Twin Turbo Audi s4, Some of you may know me, I went to HVCC for automotive, My name is Derrik. It doesnt have too much done besides exterior, I ordered an A pillar with a boost guage, EGT and A/F, I try to head up to the lot as much as possible…Anyone else have an s4 in the area? And any helpful easy mod ideas would be great. Ill keep you posted on future mods.

first mod: remove that stripe

is that the tiptronic one that was for sale?

Dont like the stripe? Haha Im kind of getting used to it, I think without it, there would be too much…silver.

Welcome, Car looks nice

Second mod: Different wheels

Yep, looked at it for a while, got it from Metro on Altamont Ave

And if anyone has ideas/paints for re-doing my wheels because the rims are faded would be great, I was thinking flat black?

If i were you id put the wheels up for sale and buy a new set. No point in putting money into these wheels when you can put it into other wheels maybe some BBS

Powdercoat the wheels.

better idea for the wheels… clean them really well.

Im on the fence about the stripe… other than that, nice car and welcome to the sit :thumbup

Welcome. I like the black part of the stripe, not so much the red. But its your car, enjoy it.

welcome, car will look nice minus the strip and rims!

3rd mod: Drop it…

Should have bought mine!

4th mod. Sell it and buy AMD’s

you can always get some ideas from this guy:

http://www.gearheadny.com/images/vehicles/jakeS4/1786.jpg

take the stripe off, paint wheels silver. lower it.

Yeah, I dont know I have a bunch of ideas for it right now, I just want to get some engine work done including a full exhaust and maybe some diverter valves.

oh my god no.

did you buy this car on altamont ave?