2001 Audi s4

Yes I did

those fuckers put that stripe on there i believe, i looked at the car before but was turned off whan i saw it was an auto. Still a nice car though gluck with it

Yeah they did haha, on craigslist or any other website it didnt have the stripe on it. I dont mind the auto but I really wanted to find an s4 and that seemed to be the only one I could find for sale around here within the year range I wanted

should’ve made a post here, a few of us could’ve pointed you in the right direction!

didnt look hard enough. alot of B5 S4s are for sale on the forums(vwvortex, audizine), many in the northeast/tristate area. 01-01.5’s

you can find a nice stg3 s4 for 9-13k now!!!

Chip, Exhaust, drop in K&N and diverters are a great place to start. Make sure the timing belt service has been done as well (VERY IMPORTANT).

this car used to be for sale in CP for under 10g’s 9500 IIRC…then i saw it bouncing around other various dealers with the price moving to almost 12g’s …when i first saw it (in CP) i was also turned off about the fact it was auto…but i still thought it would have been a nice DD…haha

Im pretty happy with it, it pulls pretty hard even for an auto.

And btw I checked out your s4 pics, looks real good, what kind of lowering springs did you use and how much?

Ditch the stripe, put some decent looking wheels on it, get rid of the gap and bam. You’ve got yourself a nice foundation.

Seriously ditch the stripe though. Tomorrow, before more people see it.

Thanks man. I have K-Sport coilovers however I would not recommend them. There are a ton of others out there that are reasonably priced.

this car was in watervliet for awhile at the dealership down the road from my work.

Seriously. I can tell this car was taken care of by the previous owner by how much brake dust has clearly built up on the front wheels

Yeah. PM me.

I have been stripping wheels, painting them (autobody paint and clears not rattle can junk) polishing stuff. lots of those things.

Paint vs powdercoat has been argured many times. they are 100% equal when you sit down and look at the facts about both.

let me know if your interested.

What are we supposed to vote on?

I dunno but it says vote 1-10 but stops at 9…??? wat do i do???

Im lookin for a B5 2001 audi s4 twin turbo 6 speed

I happen to know where there is a stage 3 2001 6speed s4 for sale

^ hahaha