FS 2000 audi S4 many upgrades $2500 need to sell ASAP!!!

2000 Audi S4 blue, black interior. interior is in great condition with the exception of the driver seat which has a deployed airbag.

car has 170K and did not burn any oil, it does have a oil leak i think from a valve cover or rear main.

Engine: as far as I know it is original but the car ran perfect! It can be started if you want to hear it.

trans: The trans shifted amazing. 100% Has RS4 clutch and held perfect for high RPM launches. Not sure what flywheel is in here. I would assume stock. I also have a lot of maint history for the car if anyone is interested.

turbo: the car was sold to me stating that the turbos were K04 K16 hybrids. upon inspection these have a K03 intake housing but since the turbos didn’t spool till 3K they may be K03/K04/K16 hybrids from what i read. car has a 1 bar tune and holds full boost from 3K to redline. Car has front mount intercooler.

body: see pics) trunk and pass side doors are good. front bumper is missing, driver side is unusable.

interior. radio, windows, door locks, sunroof all worked perfect. center display works when it wants to. car got 27mpg and was my DD. I have extra tires to go with this car that I no longer need. I think there is 7 extra tires.

I don’t want this car anymore. The insurance has paid out and I have to opportunity to buy it back. If anyone wants a perfect donor car for a S4 swap this is it!!! need to have cash in hand within the next couple days or it is going to scrap.

CALL or TEXT for details 716-510-3914

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

pics

edit: forgot to add. the car has stasis coil overs suspension. some of the right side stuff is damaged but some of it is still ok. That suspension is crazy expensive new. It could be patched up pretty cheap.

feel free to cross post this if you know someone interested. I know this isn’t a big VW/ Audi forum

In for the story of what happened. Also what happened with those Labree downpipes you had? Id be interested in those

I would be interested in some stuff if you decide to part it out. Also how good is the tread on the extra set of tires?

you buy the car i’ll give you the story.

I am still deciding on if I want to get rid of the down pipes.

the extra tires have fair tread 4-5/32" enough tread to finish out the season definitely not for winter. tell me what you are interested in and what you want to pay and i’ll decide if it is worth buying the car back.

car also has green top injectors. I guess they are larger than stock but I don’t know the size off hand.

Well i dont need the car. So just let me know on the downpipes i guess.

Is the driver’s seat in good shape, and does the seat heater work?

Fucking shit Alex, are you okay? Bump for a solid guy.

I would imagine that you can sell a shitload of parts and easily make that $2500 and then some. You should just buy it and start parting out. Especially since your buy out price is probably less than $2500.

I’d be interested in the entire interior if someone buys this. Serious buyer here.

-Seats Front and rear

-Carpet

-Door panels

-All other interior plastics

I want to convert my grey b5 interior to black. Let me know please! Very interested.

Also… do you have 4 good s4 rims? Very interested in those as well! Someone PLEASE part this out!!!

Holy fuck man… GLWS.

yes the heater works but the bag went off in the seat so it is essentially garbage because of that.

I am not parting the car because after factoring my time it would not be a profitable. If someone had a A4 and wanted to convert it to a S4 this would be a good option. For anyone else no so much. I will call insurance tonight and tell them to scrap it

no injuries

would buy seats front and rear and some other interior pieces if this ends up getting parted out

Is the vehicle at your property?

EDIT: If so could I come over tonight and grab some stuff! INS will never know! Cash in hand.

DOUBLE EDIT: Before you ask, I truly cannot afford to purchase this or I already would have.

$600. or highest offer by friday gets the car. no longer has stasis suspension. in fact there is no suspension on the car at all but it will come with 3 strut assemblies. I think I can arrange for free towing to the Buffalo area. possibly Rochester no promises though. call for details.

edit:!!!

i am sorry guys I worded this wrong. I meant to say 600 is the lowest I will take but the highest offer I get by friday gets the car if only one person wants this car 600 otherwise it will be a bidding war

posted on DITB for you. hopefully someone picks this up

But what am I going to do with an S4 motor.

I’ll do it for $600 tomorrow

ill give ya a dollar paypal for a story on how the hell you did that…jeez

I saw this car over on the West Side about a month ago just sitting in a lot all smashed up.

bracketracer has the highest bid at $600 and will take the car if nobody else expresses interest by Friday