S4>Deer. with pics

badgeless grill and ottinger or rieger front bumper ftw.

not bad for damage for hitting a deer though :slight_smile:

Shoulda strapped the deer to the hood and taken it to the butcher. Venison >*. It would have been legal. What?! I grew up in Wayne County! (Crapchester peeps understand.)

Thats it youve bagged your limit this season? Since they sometimes let keep it and get it butcherd(sp) did you opt to “keep the meat”?

I see an OEM RS4 bumper in your future…

Maybe its your wheel’s ,deer love the bling you know…
There just comin in for a closer look an then bam you kill em.

So do I

well, at least now your insurance will make sure all your paint matches perfectly :rofl:

but :tdown: to deer. hope the car comes back looking hotter

:tdown: but damn thats like no damage.

Get ready to do some tweaking if you go with an RS4 bumper.
That sucks man, especially since you just fixed that bumper. Look on the bright side though, at least you didnt buy a new bumper before.
I’d avoid the Reiger bumper though, their RS4 knock-off bumper looks like crap IMHO.

that sucks. damage isn’t all that bad though, considering. I’ve seen people f up their grill, hood, headlights, fender, windsheild, pillar, and roof before.

shoulda kept it and got some venison!

Thats right by me, i go down that road atleast 4 times a day. It’s a really bad area for deer. They are always there and usually in groups. Really need to pay attention going down New Rd. at night.

That sucks dude, especially after the work you put into fixing the front bumper. At least you can upgrade now though.

PS: If you change your grill I want the stock badge for my S4. :slight_smile:

sucks but still, you have to think how lucky you got…

40mph to hit anything isn’t slow…and if that deer had ended up on the hood rather than just flying forward, it woulda been through the windshield real fast…

at least you finally get to see some of the money back you’ve been throwing at your insurance company lol

They came to look at it this morning. We had some fun getting the hood open. And both headlights are cracked off at the mounting tabs, AC condenser is shot, plus the obvious from the photos. But the weird thing to me was he started taking pics near the back of the car where some old damage was. And I told him that was already there and not to worry about but he still snapped a few pics anyway. Don’t know if that was good thing or a bad thing. He also asked me what I had done aftermarket to the car. " Nothing :snky: this is how I bought it…"

Do you have anyone doing the bodywork??? If not send me a pm I can save ya a Few bucks

well at least now you do some upgrades like an OEM RS4 front, maybe a cf hood painted to match, and a front mount :slight_smile: at least the plate looks like it was fine.

I have teetered on the thought of a front mount. But have you ever seen an S4 with one? They are Huge you have to cut the center of the bumper out drasticly. Top to bottom and left to right to make it fit. Hard to put into words but if take two A4 front mounts and stack them on top of each other, then make them fit in my front bumper. I have seen the S4 front mount and am not sure I like the way it looks. And the RS4 bumper is getting played out. I might go RS-R bumper just to continue to be different. And a CF hood is a definite, but wait till you see the paint scheme I have thought up.

OUCH

front mount on an s4 is way too hard to do right and make it function. side mounts are more than adequate. rs4 bumper is too expensive even if insurance helped, then you have to mold it and when you do you have humps of death.

:tup: to CF hood