damn deer

yea so coming home from amherst tonite, on the 990…middle lane, see a deer coming from the left side, hit the brakes and go to the right thinking i can get around him…no dice, plowed the fucker right over… came up on my hood then windshield and flew over the car. looked in the rear view and seen it tumbling a few times. atleast its dead i guess, but wtf :mad: completely destroyed my driver headlight and pushed in the hood pretty good. suprisingly the bumper appears to be fine. must got the front end low enough when i was on the brakes. anywho heres a quick pic i snapped when i got home just now

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/DSC00010.jpg

did the fender and windsheild make it out alive ?

deer + insurance claim = crystal headlights and cf hoods :slight_smile:

windsheild is ok, i THINK the fender is ok too, gonna have to get a better look in daylight tommorow. i won’t even bother going thru insurance, not worth the hike in my insurance premium. atleast it happend in the beater

Seriously Jay, just sell all your cars and use public transportation. You have the WORST luck when it comes to cars and hitting things/things hitting you. :gotme:

At least you’re okay and the car looks like it can easily be repaired.

You got off easy with the deer if it was just the headlight and the hood. Shitty luck man.

that sucks jay…but yea…it could have been much worse. Good thing everything is ok though

That’s what you get for driving a Civic LOL, Sorry to hear, but now you can get those M3 fenders, cowl induction hood, and angel eye headlights you were looking at.

X…

that sucks… but at least it didn’t cause too much damage considering

thats shitty, sorry man

+1

Damn dood, i’m sorry

insurance can’t go up from deer accidents

BTW

Rudolph FTW

:word:

i know, right? of all the damage done to my cars ONE has been my fault, and that was 8 yrs ago now. and yea you guys are right, it coulda been alot worse. i’m actually really suprised it didn’t break the windsheild, it hit it pretty hard plus with it being so cold out.

Sucks to hear that man. Atleast it isn’t too much damage.

damn, Deni is gonna be pissed

:lol: well, its all cosmetic atleast. i actually gotta ask him if he has an extra headlight

OMG WTF

Sorry Jay…

yeah man, when you called me last night I thought you forgot something at my house…I need to get you a horse shoe for X-mas to keep in your cars. :eekdance:

no cause with my luck the horse shoe would just go flying and crack me in the back of the head or somthing lol