F*cking Deer

Got hit by a deer. Got the estimate done at GIS Auto on rt 8 in Genshaw. 2500.00

Needs a new fender, mirror, windsheild, and hood. Will prolly need more because the check engine light is on and the door has a few dents in it. oh yea… and here is the kicker.

The lovely deer took a poop on the inside and outside of my lovely car. Add deer poop locked in a car in 90 degree weather and you get one hell of a smell. The interior detail is also covered by insurance.

edit: Pics to come later unless Sonny wants to go out to his car at work and grab my camera.

This is why we need more hunters to shoot them, so they stop running into our cars. Doesn’t seem too bad though, I’ve seen some by my camp that have completely totalled some smaller cars (A Ford Tempo namely).

Jenn that sucks soo much… if you need anything let me know… bummer

what was the estimate to clean the poop off of you??

:slight_smile:

sorry to hear jenn

a nice warm shower did the trick. i wish my AC worked… then my window never would have been down in the first place.

I know the feeling…two weeks after buying my car a deer ran into the side of my car and caused $2000 in damage. Luckily nothing mechanical was damaged in my case.

Things will work out, but I’m sorry to hear about your car!

something with deer and VW drivers doesnt make sense… they are always running into your cars

true statement.

sorry to hear jenn

wow Jenn…thats terrible, deer are capable of some MAJOR damage :frowning:

all will turn out well though.

Happy Birthday!

:rofl:
Sorry to hear about your car Jenn. My bumper is still cracked from a deer over the winter.

x2

Sorry to hear, especially about the poop. :puke:

that sucks…

is the deer dead? if so, did you at least bring it home with you to make some jerky? :yum:

I have a rule… if i ever hit a deer or a deer hits me, im bringin that bitch home to be processed

nope… he ran away. I hope he died later though, a slow painful death.

:rofl: