annoying shit.

Driving to my house this morning, a deer t-boned me. i have a scrape running horizontally across my passenger side back door, and NO dents! So, I guess I’ll be stopping at a couple body shops today to see what this is going to cost me.

fucking deer.

i’ll put a pic up later today.

JD Auto Body - 412-795-7500 (I think) on Hulton Road, Penn Hills. Tell him Jenn w/ the black cavy sent ya.

He does EXCELLENT work!

At least it wasn’t worse… deer suck.

I hate deer, sorry to hear

talk to todd. slowbowtie. he does awesome work. dear suck. i aim for them in the flatbeds. stay away from them in my car.

Sorry to hear that another road rodent ran into a car.

We could always make one of these for it:

http://www.1st-try.com/dp_bumpers/FrontLeft.jpg

Don’t worry, I’ll take vengeance against the Pennsylvania deer population for you starting on November 28.

Last winter a deer jumped into my buddy’s car. I was in the backseat behind the driver and the deer jumped a hill right into the side of the car. The hoove was inches from the driver’s face and the passenger got cut a few places with glass. The deer just flopped over and smacked his shoulder against the door, rolled back down the hill and ran away. There was not even a scratch on the car minus the window and the side mirror. He got off lucky with that one. I can vividly remember the deer looking at me as it fell over. I could see the fear in it’s eyes.

next time i hit a deer i will jump out of my car and proceed to kick its ass. ive averaged a deer every year with my car so far and will not show remorse while i am punching the fucker in the head on the side of the road.

I’d take a gun and shoot it first, there have been people killed by being hooved to death

:owned:

seriously i worry while riding with the t-tops off if some ass bag deer decides to jump in my fuckin car.

“its ALIVE!!!” tommy boy :rofl:

why don’t u fix it for him in autobody… unless you’re going to be too busy tomorrow cleaning your wheels or making a fender out of wood :burnout:

Sorry to hear. One of my hubby’s employees hit one in the work van. Sucks.

when i hit my deer in the cabby on the way to the track, the head of it was semi inside the car. I had the top down.

it pegged the right fender, the ass swung around and took out the grille/headlight, and the head flopped up over the a-pillar missing the windshield and was coming inside the car until i hit the brakes and watched him slide liek 50 feet on the road while the internals went like 100 feet. that fucker got gutted from neck to asshole.

I usually save these for the street racing forums…

Good kill!

:rofl: :rofl:

why don’t u fix it for him in autobody… unless you’re going to be too busy tomorrow cleaning your wheels or making a fender out of wood

They taught you how to clean wheels in autobody? crap…Maybe I can sign up for the next one.

and oh BTW…please let me know when you are done crocheting custom dash cover for the Cav… :rofl: