S4>Deer. with pics

my guess is that they were taking pics of the back of the car so that in a future claim, they can say “that was already there…we’re not covering that” if you try to get the rear damaged repaired for free…

:gotme: that’s my only guess

http://lltek.com/s4.htm
Have you ever seen anything this company sells. And if so is it any good?
I like what they have to offer and the materials they use.

People on the URS4/6 forum like the lltek stuff and never complain about fitment. I don’t know about the B5, but their products seem legit. This looks hot;

http://lltek.com/images/uhaustek/uhausa4b5/rsr_fullfront_loaded_Z.jpg

Damn sorry to hear, i just nailed one last night right on delaware near the thruway entrance. i hit it right in the ass!
not as bad as yours but i’m still gonna need a hood now!

That’s the bumper I plan on getting.

At least Civics are everywhere and you can find a hood easy.

AND to any hunters that are on NYSpeed…
KILL A DEER, SAVE A CAR.

i would never buy anything from lltek. ever. i think that bumper looks like ass and shouldnt be anywhere near an s4. stock bumper looks good with an rs4 a close second. you know what i am doing with my bumper so i am not going to reccomend that

Let me know if you get one. I can give you a hand molding it.

LLTEK always seems real steep in price. Is that fiberglass?

I think that looks very hot. If I had an S4, I would definitely do it this way.

Why would anyone ever take the rings off. you need some reason to justify the high repair bills.

They divorced their car.

No, fiberglass is junk. They Use PURIM (Poly Urethane Reinforced Injected Molding), it’s a semi-flexible, semi-hard material that all major manufacturers use in their OEM bumpers.

So its like a Saturn…dent resistant…does this mean its deer resistant?

Yeah I know what that is. Same stuff as Rieger.

I still say go for the OEM RS4 bumper. I got mine real cheep out of Toronto…

So the estimate came back from insurance today. They say $3604.73 does that sound right to you guys? I think it is a little low. I looked it over and thought $580.39 for the front bumper seems low, $353.42 for the hood, and $253.05 per headlight seems low too. I sure hope the didn’t source A4 parts.

Sounds right to me

$253 per headlight HOUSING mabye. If either of the bulbs and/or ballasts are wrecked you’ll see that number go through the roof. I think a ballast from the dealership is something like $500-600.
Bumper and hood prices don’t seem too far off though. What did they quote for paint?

I Agree that number seem a little low to me…

I think the may not know what they have, maybe they are thinking A4 and not S4. The A4 light’s are not HID are they? That would make them pretty cheap and me pretty pissed.

A4’s came standard with Halogen, but Xenon’s were an option I believe. I would think whoever did the estimating had enough sense to clarify the model if there were any discrepency. I’d look into E-code housings if I were you.